This might be a stupid question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Why is Kofi Kingston wearing question marks on his tights? Where is my partner? Why does my partner keep getting high on the fake shit?

I dunno, just saw it on Raw earlier this week and was confused.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I never noticed. I have a question, why does he still come out to that Jamacian sounding music when they have finally stopped billing him from there? Since its a safe bet Evan Bourne ain't coming back, why not just give the Air Boom theme to Kofi as his regular entrance music now.

Rell

Reaction score
It's a wild guess but I'd say they're paying homage to the Riddler. As long as they don't have him wearing coon red, I'm fine.

Edit: A little background on "coon red"..

me and some friends have an on going joke about WWE always putting black wrestlers in bright red ring attires. You can go through the entire list... Mark Henry, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, that one Ahmed Johnson looking guy with the meat head, etc. We've dubbed it "coon red". I actually remember reading some strange news bit about Vince loving the way Henry's dark skin and his bright red leotard contrasts in HD :roflmao:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yeah, it's Riddler. Even has the mask on the tights :/.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Ok, but still, wdf is THAT all about? :roll:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOL, no clue. He apparently lets fans design his ring-gear on Twitter... they draw it up and he goes and has it made.

Rell

Reaction score
the logo on his ugly new shirt is obviously Wolverine inspired as well. I guess that's his "thing" now. He takes random super hero's trademarks or logo's and gives them his own little twist.

71061X.jpg

wolverine2.gif