This just ruined my entire week...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
As you all know, Jericho has taken some time off to tour with his band Fozzy in support of the new album. The band has joined the Rockstar Uproar tour in support of Shinedown, Godsmack, Staind, and various others and today....
They're playing here in my home state of Michigan, no more than 20 miles from my house.
Problem is, I never bought tickets...

So there goes my chance to meet and rock out with Jericho.

:cry:

As a side note, the band In This Moment featuring the vocals of the very lovely Maria Brink (look her up) is also playing today and this will be the second time in as many months that I've missed one of their shows.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RE: This just ruined me entire week...

PlaceboEffect89 said:
As you all know, Jericho has taken some time off to tour with his band Fozzy in support of the new album. The band has joined the Rockstar Uproar tour in support of Shinedown, Godsmack, Staind, and various others and today....
They're playing here in my home state of Michigan, no more than 20 miles from my house.
Problem is, I never bought tickets...

So there goes my chance to meet and rock out with Jericho.

:cry:

:((

I can't go in ANY of his shows. Living in the Philippines blows. :((

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Unlucky about not been able to meet Jericho, I too am not much a fan of Fozzy though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They are a really good live band, even though their albums are pretty sub-par. Crayo, they're about to go on a UK tour if you're interested.

But still, doesn't a lot of live music come through Michigan on their way towards the west coast? Surely they'll be back soon!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Should have gone for the other bands. :true:

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
I had actually planned on going for the other bands... but meeting Jericho would've been a huge bonus. I didn't even know Fozzy was playing Uproar this year.
Either way, missing this show is an epic fail on my part.
Last year's Uproar was awesome, and probably the best concert I've ever been to. Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Three Days Grace, Escape The Fate, and Seether, all on the same stage. Good times.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I live in Brazil. The only time I got to see Chris Jericho they wanted to arrest him. :annoyed: