This Is What I Call An EPIC FAIL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
you heard it here folks, he said I was right. :)

Reinvented

Reaction score
You know what I find funny about you is....

The fact you bring things up that you know nothing about. Scoreboard and the size of my small cock.

While I in the other hand attack what you write and facts that can be proven while you are like look his cock is small.......

This nobody named Reinvented can prove how much of a jackass you are. I owned your ass in the other thread and guess what people where happy I did it.

Besides why does my cock on a forum matter to you?

Kaedon

Reaction score
You know what I find funny about you is....

The fact you bring things up that you know nothing about. Scoreboard and the size of my small cock.

While I in the other hand attack what you write and facts that can be proven while you are like look his cock is small.......

This nobody named Reinvented can prove how much of a jackass you are. I owned your ass in the other thread and guess what people where happy I did it.

Besides why does my cock on a forum matter to you?

Its a fact agreed on by most psychologists that those who have low self esteem, make fun of others. I was making a guess about the size of your penis which you confirmed.

You, on the other hand, dont seem to know what a scorecard and a stat sheet are.

Reinvented

Reaction score
You actually believe I would tell you my cocke size? Who the fuck do you think you are to know my cock size....Why do you care for my cock?

Stat sheet or Scoreboard it doesn't matter I rank all wrestling the same way while your ass looks at what WWE does right and what everyone else does wrong.

Before you go oooo he ranks it well I do by rank I mean who is an actual good wrestler and who is a buff roid freak.

ANSWER ME WHY DO YOU LIKE MY COCK!!!!

Kaedon

Reaction score
You actually believe I would tell you my cocke size? Who the fuck do you think you are to know my cock size....Why do you care for my cock?

I said it once in passing, you are the one who keeps bringing it up. And if its as small as you say it is, I can see why you feel the need to try and make yourself feel better.

Stat sheet or Scoreboard it doesn't matter I rank all wrestling the same way while your ass looks at what WWE does right and what everyone else does wrong.

No, just most of what TNA and a lot of what ROH does. The indy's around here are really fun shows, way better than those two, thats for sure. And even though I've said I like going to my local indy shows, you wouldn't know that because you read only parts of what I say.

And saying it doesn't matter doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.

Before you go oooo he ranks it well I do by rank I mean who is an actual good wrestler and who is a buff roid freak.
ANSWER ME WHY DO YOU LIKE MY COCK!!!!

That's great, considering you don't know shit about wrestling. All you know is what the internet tells you is great. And you answer me? Why did you say how big it was before?

PS: Way to ignore half of my argument. I know it's hard for your little brain to comprehend. I mean "psychology" is a big word after all. Then again, you clearly don't understand ring psychology, so why would you understand actual psychology, which is much more complex.

Rell

Reaction score
Its a fact agreed on by most psychologists that those who have low self esteem, make fun of others. I was making a guess about the size of your penis which you confirmed.

Ring Psychologist or the other kind :shifty:

I have a feeling PeepShow will appear, he's my other stalker...

the dark knight

i fucking love it when kaedon gets in an argument. you should be on TV...

Reinvented

Reaction score
I just wonder why it is you brought my cock into the conversation in the 1st place.

Most of what you say is usually hating on everything but the WWE. Keeping tabs on sumbody is still a stat sheet you have there info written maybe not there height and weight but what they are going to do and already did.

I didn't answer at what you said because you basically just went agianist what you said. Low self esteem for making fun of others who attacked me 1st who talked about my cock 1st?

I see you make points that you yourself don't understand.

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha wow virgils gonna kill himself...

Kaedon

Reaction score
I just wonder why it is you brought my cock into the conversation in the 1st place.

That was explained already. D-O I H-A-V-E T-O S-P-E-L-L I-T O-U-T F-O-R Y-O-U?

Most of what you say is usually hating on everything but the WWE. Keeping tabs on sumbody is still a stat sheet you have there info written maybe not there height and weight but what they are going to do and already did.

So before it was I suck the WWE's ass, and now its "Most of what" I say. You flip flop more than Bush on Iraq. And I don't keep any kind of sheet. It's all in what I remember. Try again.

I didn't answer at what you said because you basically just went agianist what you said. Low self esteem for making fun of others who attacked me 1st who talked about my cock 1st?
I see you make points that you yourself don't understand.

No, once again, I explained what that was. But apparently youre too stupid to get it. I tell you, this guy's dumber than a bag of hammers.

Rell

Reaction score
[/UUOTE]?

You fail great sir...imo :08:

Kaedon

Reaction score
ZOMG A Mistype! That totally discredits everything I have ever said and ever will say.....

*sarcasm*

You mad?

Seems like I have two stalkers now :)

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah I'm stalking you...

I made the thread