This is legal, right?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I only go to 4chan and everybody knows that.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The kid named Jordan around the corner went to homeschool but all he plays is WoW with his mom.

Nopes btw

Nothing worse then Nope nerds who KNOW about gaming, electronics.
So thats all they'll talk about

MizMasta3000

You don't even find "erotic literature" on 4chan. On the other chans you do, but not 4chan. Not that i rly care, you say it's oc so it's oc.

dropped out of highscool to play wow/thought i've told this story b4
:smh

That's the epitome of pathetic. At least my friend Igor is still in school. He's failing because he does no work he just plays WOW... but he's still in school.

world-of-warcraft-demotivational-poster-1213833506.jpg

Beer

Shut the fuck up bro, you're grandma is dead. Get back to your mourning.

The kid named Jordan around the corner went to homeschool but all he plays is WoW with his mom.

Nopes btw

Nothing worse then Nope nerds who KNOW about gaming, electronics.
So thats all they'll talk about

He plays with his mother? Dose are some crazy smurfs.

Beer

4chan needs new material. It sucks rit now. Didja see the post about that troll who said he blew his load in 1 second. Sucked balls.

MizMasta3000

I dont see what my Grandmother has to so with a loser that dropped out of school for WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
hey imo my life story is going to need it's own thread.

i always wanted to be the bestest at everything and the only way to be good at wow is to consume time
i always had friends lol cmon now, my phase was getting fat and play pc . there's was hey lets be crackheads. there's not a single guy from my town that i grew up with that finished highschool. when my wow days were over i went to an outreach where i started smoking more pot, got a gf and dated her for a year etc.

Beer