This is just fucked up, seriously...WHY? Just Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Kids become murderers because parents hit and abuse their kids...If no as many fucked parents didn't hit the shit out of their kids when they were young their wouldn't be as many violent people tbh...There are other ways to punish a kid, why resort to fucking violence and than try to tell them that violence is wrong? it's hypocritical aswell...

I can understand giving a 2 year old a little tap on the back of the hand, just as a way to show them they did something wrong, but it shouldn't actually hurt..

Rell

Reaction score
Shane...SHUT THE FUCK UP :rolleyes:

edgehead09

Reaction score
^Rell would enjoy that to much tbh...but yea i really son't agree with hittin kids or woman...especially woman...that shit fucks me up when i see or hear about that

Rell

Reaction score
I'd superman that hoe :yes:

edgehead09

Reaction score
and especially when u try to help the girl and get her to break p with her boyfriend and she does and you get happy cause u think that u and the girl about to go out and then the next day she get back with him and she does this for like a week straight and you feel like life aint worth it....WOOOW....too personal...i feel like TDK...lol

Mr. Mat

Damn that poor kid i bet rell had hair like that when he was a kid:dry:.