This is just fucked up, seriously...WHY? Just Why?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

ROFL, I would honestly be pretty mad if I saw I got an 360. They suck tbh. Proof in the puddin Qwan.

Rell

Reaction score
14y8ol3.jpg

I had to do it :laugh:

edgehead09

Reaction score
Rell, was that a home video of yours....

that isn't really that fucked up, try opening a present wrapped in DUCT TAPE

This Guy

2 years ago I actually had a mother come into my store at Christmas time and ask me if we had any 360 promo boxes so she could do something just like that. I actually told her that I thought that was a really mean thing to do to a kid on Christmas. She said that she doesn't want her kid to have one because of all the M rated games, so she thought it was funny. I told her to get the hell out of my store.

Rell

Reaction score
2 years ago I actually had a mother come into my store at Christmas time and ask me if we had any 360 promo boxes so she could do something just like that. I actually told her that I thought that was a really mean thing to do to a kid on Christmas. She said that she doesn't want her kid to have one because of all the M rated games, so she thought it was funny. I told her to get the hell out of my store.

You definitely did the right thing. This is why kids grow up to be murderers and killers. It would be cool if they were tricking him, but had the X-Box stashed away, but getting his hopes up was just an evil thing to do. His heart was crushed, and I feel bad for the kid.

Everyone I showed seemed to think it was funny...evil bastards.

Wrestling Station

That kid can cut promos much better than most of the pro-wrestlers today!!
he def. needs to join WWE :yes: he's awesome

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I saw this on Attack of the Show the other day and they are not showing the full video, nor telling the full story.

He did in fact get the 360, the only reason his parents did that was because they caught him peeking at this presents the night before, so they fixed him good.

I fucking hate it when sites only post what they want to. Fucking selective editing, and people wonder why nobody trusts the media, but that's a rant for another day.

Reaction score
I should have done that to my kid sister when we realized she had peaked at her presents

edgehead09

Reaction score
You definitely did the right thing. This is why kids grow up to be murderers and killers. It would be cool if they were tricking him, but had the X-Box stashed away, but getting his hopes up was just an evil thing to do. His heart was crushed, and I feel bad for the kid.

Everyone I showed seemed to think it was funny...evil bastards.

no, they grow up to be murders and killers because their parents put them on little blue leashes and yank them around the park all the time....

-Katt Williams(gotta love that dude)

Rell

Reaction score
no, they grow up to be murders and killers because their parents put them on little blue leashes and yank them around the park all the time....

-Katt Williams(gotta love that dude)

:laugh: isnt that from Pimp Chronicles? And Monkeystyle, if that is true, it changes everything.

edgehead09

Reaction score
hell yea son, have you seen the one where he in Cleveland with the Green Jacket...That shit is funny as hell....