This is it, guys.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I'm certain none of you were aware, but I was called to work a weekend circuit. I was called to be a valet, which I wasn't too excited about.

Anyways, I received a chair shot unprotected on Saturday night, because my worker wasn't as professional as he should have. I've had a number of these but this is the 3rd really bad one. It's hard to know for sure, but I am certain my career is pretty much over, here.

I don't like quitting, or letting anybody here down. Some of you really encouraged me and I'm grateful for this. I feel like I've let people down and for this I am truly sorry. I'll close this thread shortly, I just wanted to get this out.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Are you alright?

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Eevee said:
Are you alright?

I'm not sure, actually. These things are scary and its difficult getting doctors to tend to you in this job. I signed for this, so I can't put the blame on others. I think laughter will get me through this.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
We can watch the chicken get the world championship if you want?

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
F**K people who doesn't act like what they supposed to. Go to the booker and demand that it was out of the booking, that you have the right to demand them to pay your hospital bills and pay you fees for the incident. I hope you are OK. Wishing you the best. :((

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Great White Xanth said:
What's your job?

She works as a wrestling valet if that was what you were wondering.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
The Great White Xanth said:
What's your job?

StopSpot summed it up. My worker ducked and I was hit square on the head. I don't remember any of it.

Hannah Heywood said:
F**K people who doesn't act like what they supposed to. Go to the booker and demand that it was out of the booking, that you have the right to demand them to pay your hospital bills and pay you fees for the incident. I hope you are OK. Wishing you the best. :((

Thanks. I wish it were that easy. Most guys ignore these things, so bookers aren't used to a girl demanding anything. Apparently, it looked like I was 'selling' and wasn't really hurt. Ugh.

The Great White Crayo said:
Lay the law down, that's out of line. I hope things get better seriously. :(

Ha! I'll ponder this. I appreciate all your concerns. I'll close this down. No need for a funeral. :)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm surprised in the modern era that they wouldn't be as concerned as you are. Concussion studies are coming up with brand new data each year, it can cause so much trouble. The easiest way to get a concussion is those chair shots to the head you're talking about. If you collect enough of them, your brain can be seriously damaged, now this isn't a scare tactic I'm just surprised that they're not seeing this as an issue when it really is. No one should be taking unprotected full blown chair shots to the head now.

Edit: Just realised this was close, my apologies.