This is a piss take Brad Maddox should of beat Sheamus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brad Maddox >>> all WWE talent

So you're saying Brad Maddox>Daniel Bryan?

I'm going to be calm here and make a gentle and nice statement :smug:

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TROLLING AND ILLOGICAL SHIT CUT IT OUT ALREADY!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT YOU ARE NOT A WRESTLING FAN YOU JUST LOVE MEN WRESTLERS FOR THEIR LOOKS FOR FUCKS SAKES MADDOX IS A FUCKING NOOB MIDCARDER FOR LIFE! DRAIN YOUR PANTIES AND GO LOOK UP REAL GOOD WRESTLERS YOU NOOB AND :GTFO: OF THIS MADDOX WET DREAM YOU HAVE.

Ah I'm so calm :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Farooq said:

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TROLLING AND ILLOGICAL sh*t CUT IT OUT ALREADY!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT YOU ARE NOT A WRESTLING FAN YOU JUST LOVE MEN WRESTLERS FOR THEIR LOOKS FOR FUCKS SAKES MADDOX IS A FUCKING NOOB MIDCARDER FOR LIFE! DRAIN YOUR PANTIES AND GO LOOK UP REAL GOOD WRESTLERS YOU NOOB AND :GTFO: OF THIS MADDOX WET DREAM YOU HAVE.

286bfff70fdda1417c44f56474229a32.jpg

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Brad Maddox>All WWE talent is the most ridiculous statement I have heard in a long time.
I agree. There is no way of telling how good or bad he is as a wrestler as we haven't seen enough of him. So that statement is unfounded. I doubt he is better than DBryan or CM Punk ect

The contact storyline to finish as it is silly. He certainly should not of beat sheamus. It wouldn't make sense.
I personally think he will hire The Shield to attack one of his opponents and get his contact that way.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Farooq said:

IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR TROLLING AND ILLOGICAL sh*t CUT IT OUT ALREADY!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT YOU ARE NOT A WRESTLING FAN YOU JUST LOVE MEN WRESTLERS FOR THEIR LOOKS FOR FUCKS SAKES MADDOX IS A FUCKING NOOB MIDCARDER FOR LIFE! DRAIN YOUR PANTIES AND GO LOOK UP REAL GOOD WRESTLERS YOU NOOB AND :GTFO: OF THIS MADDOX WET DREAM YOU HAVE.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :lol1:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
The best Brad can ever reach in the WWE is a jobber.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Nah. I don't really hate him. I kinda just troll her.

That's what I mean, I like him but BLFFL obsession with makes me want him to fail..

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
That's what I mean, I like him but BLFFL obsession with makes me want him to fail..

I am not sure if I like him of not but BLFFL's undying adoration for him makes me want him to be jobber.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Brad will be bigger than CM Sucks. Just watch.