This is a call ouy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mikeraw - You think your high and mighty
JMay - You thing your all powerfull
Montana - What can I say, oh yes Prick

This is a call out from the youngsters the future. This is a call out from the hibee wwe fan, Rated sXe and the new member of the youngster, the one and only Dylan. We want a change on IWF. We want a new mod and i know you are going to pussy foot us and going to ban us but like Samoa Joe and AJ styles if you banm us we will only come back sronger. You three are running this how WCW and TNA was and is run. The longer they are hear the better they get from the rest of us. Well were standing up. You veterans no nothing. If you feel that way bout those 3 or anyone else join us and help us take IWF to hell and back again. The only way id down with those 3 but with us 3 it will be up. Join us rebels in their eyes but the Standouts in our eyes. Stand up and be counted for.

Rated sXe

Reaction score
Oi Baptie, cheers for taking the time to make this thread, mate. Thseseses people ned to be put bakfc in thir palce and stop runing iwf like the indys, these is the big leagues like the wwe or at least thats what it souhld be but thats not how i see it. no i see it like its jstu a big joke to some poeple and they think us little guys dont mateer one bit. well lemee tell you that yes we do, and we wil be silnet no lonegrr. we demand respect liek the great aj styles and joe and we will dam shure get it.

MikeRaw

You guys do realise this is a forum, right?
I'm not pulling one of those "don't take the internet seriously" things, but honestly, "the youngsters of the future" and "you're taking over"? C'mon... First of all, you say you're 15, and if that's true, with me being 16, I'm a year older than you, the difference is, I know how to type. Also, fuck off.

Oi Baptie, cheers for taking the time to make this thread, mate. Thseseses people ned to be put bakfc in thir palce and stop runing iwf like the indys, these is the big leagues like the wwe or at least thats what it souhld be but thats not how i see it. no i see it like its jstu a big joke to some poeple and they think us little guys dont mateer one bit. well lemee tell you that yes we do, and we wil be silnet no lonegrr. we demand respect liek the great aj styles and joe and we will dam shure get it.
Lol, when did I say I don't care about you guys, or think you don't matter? I don't even know who you are :roll2: Just go about your business.

Reaction score
Wow Mike that was touching oh wait no it wasn't. You are speaking out of your arse and look proper typing so you don't have to look in your modern dictionary and realise what we are saying.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I'd rather keep falling than suck every other admins dick for a mod spot, lulmike. So yeah, you're still a bitch.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Mikeraw - You think your high and mighty
JMay - You thing your all powerfull
Montana - What can I say, oh yes Prick

This is a call out from the youngsters the future. This is a call out from the hibee wwe fan, Rated sXe and the new member of the youngster, the one and only Dylan. We want a change on IWF. We want a new mod and i know you are going to pussy foot us and going to ban us but like Samoa Joe and AJ styles if you banm us we will only come back sronger. You three are running this how WCW and TNA was and is run. The longer they are hear the better they get from the rest of us. Well were standing up. You veterans no nothing. If you feel that way bout those 3 or anyone else join us and help us take IWF to hell and back again. The only way id down with those 3 but with us 3 it will be up. Join us rebels in their eyes but the Standouts in our eyes. Stand up and be counted for.

This cupcake has no clue what he's talking about.
I should mail you a tampon...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wait wait hold on...

Let me see if I can figure this out. Your calling for the young...you bash mike who is 16...but have Dylan who is 17...which means Mike should be someone you aim to get but wouldn't because your an idiot and Mike doesn't join up with idiots.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I usually just stand and watch from the sidelines in these battles, but there's something I have to say.

What's a call ouy?