This here is what you call domination

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

...god...

Reaction score
And yeah I guess im mentally Blue then. Zekes promo skills are about on the same level as guys like Evan Bourne and Kofi, except those kinda guys make you fags cream yourselves with all the jumping and flipping around and springboarding. GTFO. Zeke is an old school, beat your ass down, genetic monster. Like I said stick a fucking manager on him and your all set.
I think those two suck, too. Although I think Kofi COULD have the potential to run with the ball like R-Truth did but I doubt it. And I just told you why he sucked. It's not all about look, look to you is a big roided up looking Nope? You must have loved Tony Atlas, Ahmed Johnson, the now Mark Henry and the plethora of large black people who came before him. The difference is, all 3 of those aforementioned were far more interesting/better in the ring and on the mic. This guy can't cut a promo, he can barely work a match. He needs to be sent back to FCW.

btw, wrestler needs talent in the ring to get over with a manager. There's a reason why a guy like Heidenreich couldn't get over with Paul fuckin Heyman as his manager.. he sucked.

...god...

Reaction score
also, i think you got it backwards, it's people like YOU who cream themselves over omg BIG MEN~! which causes Vince to push talentless, shit 'monsters' like this. At least Kofi/Evan seem like they have some passion for the business, they move merchandise, and they actually have a fuckload of that you know, athletic ability stuff, and they can do a thing called working a match (at least to average standards). The fuck has Zeke ever done that's entertaining, over anything Kofi/Evan have done in countless MITB matches? Steal Lex Luger's finisher?

Reaction score
I think that Walsh guy that looks like Batista would have been a better choice for a monster and a main event than this Ahmad Johnson wanabe!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Um ok so I guess im the only one whos a fan of Jacksons in ring work. I admitted he has no charisma, but then again, when was the last time we've ever seen him cut a live promo? As far as his in ring charisma is consered though, he has plenty of that and you can see it while watching him work in the ring. Id rather watch 5 Jackson matches in a row than one Kofi match. Tbh.

...god...

Reaction score
why would his live promos be good if his taped promos suck, lol.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^ Beat me to it!

Last time I recall him doing an in-ring promo he couldn't even force out the words "personification of domination" in a convincing fashion. lol

Being perfectly honest, I thought the guy had potential when he was brought in as Kendrick's bodyguard, and liked the idea of the strong, silent, yet thinking monster hee who occasionally quoted some heavy shit from the biblel... Yet a run on ECW and approx a year on SD later and he's shown so little improvement on any level that I have lost ALL faith...

If you can't improve under the overseeing eye of mighty William Regal (see ECW 2009) then that says it all to me.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFL i dont ever laugh at that kinda shit but that had me LOLing for some reason

Macho Madness

Reaction score
I'll take Zeke over Kofi any day. At least when Zeke hits or slams somebody it looks solid. Kofi is so worried about getting elevation on some of his moves, his opponents have to start falling before it even hits, or he doesn't connect solidly at all. While Zeke's moves are admittedly limited, he does a much better job of executing them. He just needs to start having his promos fully scripted. He seems intelligent, but nervous when he speaks. I think he could convincingly play the part of a cerebral monster if he gets his promo work down. He would be a real life incarnation of the Gray (intelligent) Hulk.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I agree that he's better than Kofi in the ring...and that's where the positives all end. Fire this guy, or send him somewhere he could work with better wrestlers and get him to improve.

Anyone remember when during his run with TBK he was reading The Cat in the Hat on air? His greatest highlight ever.

Airfixx

Reaction score
He just needs to start having his promos fully scripted. He seems intelligent, but nervous when he speaks. I think he could convincingly play the part of a cerebral monster if he gets his promo work down.

When it comes to cutting his promos, he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights BECAUSE his (and 99% of the other guys') promo's are scripted.

Macho Madness

Reaction score
When it comes to cutting his promos, he looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights BECAUSE his (and 99% of the other guys') promo's are scripted.

The Rock's promo's were scripted. Being scripted doesn't mean a wrestler can't deliver that scripted promo with amazing charisma. I'm just saying if what he has to say is memorized, he can focus on the delivery more.

I don't know... Maybe he would speak better if he were unscripted. Then again, he may just be hopeless. It just makes sense to me to prove yourself with a script first, and then you can be given a longer leash.

It looks, to me, like he his thinking too hard when he is delivering. Maybe if he put a little more time into memorizing and rehearsing there could be something there. maybe not.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I'm just saying if what he has to say is memorized, he can focus on the delivery more.

...And I'm saying that it would appear that a (not THEE) reason he sucks so bad on the mic is that he comes off like he's trying desperately to remember, and spew out, his script.

His lack of charisma and inability to convincing deliver the script is where his promos fail (and you don't get freedom on the mic until such time that you've proven that you can).

Then again, he may just be hopeless. It just makes sense to me to prove yourself with a script first, and then you can be given a longer leash.

Indeed, but I have no idea why you'd think that Zeke is anything but scripted right now (and this is the crux of my replying to you to begin with).

It looks, to me, like he his thinking too hard when he is delivering.

Yes.... Desperately trying to remember his scripted lines.