This here is what you call domination

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
There isnt much discussion about Big Zeke, in fact, many people who are only casual fans probably dont even know who Ezekiel Jackson is. Why is that? The guy is a potential main eventer imo and the only reason he hasnt hit that level yet is because of his lack of charisma, but what he does in the ring makes up for it by far. All they really need to do is throw a manager on him and he can be a huge star. Id personally like to see him be the guy who takes Mark Henry out.

Doomsday

Reaction score
The only person I want taking Henry out is The Undertaker.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I know it wasn't Zeke's fault but that torture rack he put on Khali was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

...god...

Reaction score
Zeke's god awful. You have to be mentally Blue to think he has everything to be a star, I'm sorry. Listen to this guy cut a promo, I'll fucking fall asleep and shoot myself. His promo with Rhodes was so awful they immediately made Zeke drop the title to him. Another fail ass bodybuilder trying to make it in wrestling, hopefully people like him and Mason Ryan are released by the end of the year.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol wut? How does he suck? I could see him as a top face on SD for sure. And they need to do something with him, he was the final ECW champion ever, regardless of how you look at it facts are facts. I love his look and the way he works in the ring and havent seen him look tired or fatigued 5 minutes into any of his matches. Who else do you guys see as THE future big man in that case??

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
And yeah I guess im mentally Blue then. Zekes promo skills are about on the same level as guys like Evan Bourne and Kofi, except those kinda guys make you fags cream yourselves with all the jumping and flipping around and springboarding. GTFO. Zeke is an old school, beat your ass down, genetic monster. Like I said stick a fucking manager on him and your all set.

Reaction score
Sure, they put a manager with him and then what? Six-seven months into that the WWE will break them up and Zeke will fuck off to Superstars for a year before being released.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No, it's insinuating he's trying to be some dominate black dude, but lacks the charisma and in ring talent that Brown has/had.

edit- wait, you aren't referring to Monty are you?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
fuck you

It flew over my head because I didn't think anyone that actually had a brain would say something so absurd.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler