This Guy's Wrestlemania Picture History Trivia Tournament

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

4 spots left.

no time limit per say. When your match goes up you'll be given aprox 3 to 4 days to reply with your answers.

Reaction score
if me and nbt end up on a team

ITS OVER

:)

While that is true, I don't think there are teams. I'm pretty sure when he's saying that we will be paired up, he means against each other. This would be why it says that there are 8 matches in the first round.

This Guy

Only 3 spots left.

Oh and the cowards are now as follows......

Evil Austin, Great One, JimmyD, monkeystyle, RKO Legacy, seX-Power, spiralshock, StingerV47, The Leviathan & TK.GFX!!!!

If just 3 of these 10 people had the guts to have signed up we could have started by now.

exC.On

Reaction score
I'm in, I have a feelin I'm going to fail, but it sounds fun.

And This Guy named those people because they viewed the thread but didn't sign up.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Screw it, I'm new and generally suck at stuff like this due to my appauling memory, but if you need player's, brother, sign me up for the game.