This Forum

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
So what's the story?
Why it was created?

Why isn't it bouncing despite coming up on the first page of a wwe forum google search and quality posters/debate?

Who owns it? (just so I know who not to piss off)?

Thanks for any input and feel free to add your own questions.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So what's the story?
Why it was created?

Why isn't it bouncing despite coming up on the first page of a wwe forum google search and quality posters/debate?

Who owns it? (just so I know who not to piss off)?

Thanks for any input and feel free to add your own questions.
Crayo owns it. He was high on LSD one night and a bunny told him to make it. Xanth was that bunny. Solidus and Coon are only here to make sure them two love birds don't go at it again.

Reactions: Toto and I Mc Hunt

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As for bouncing are any of the wrestling forums? I'd say this place is pretty active when you consider that one wrestling is a bit of a niche market, two in a way facebook, twitter etc.. take a lot of people's time, three we all work or have school so slot hours in here when we can, four theres gazillions of other forums for all sorts of other random things and five forums aren't exactly seen as the height of cool.

Just my thoughts! Realise that post may sound a bit arsey its not in any way.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like that no matter what time a day I come on, there are people always on. I would take that over being extremely active for only 4 or 5 hours a day. I'd say this is probably the most active (averages wise) wrestling forum I have come across. The cleanest looking as well. No one wants to join a forum that looks like someone just puked on the computer screen.

I Mc Hunt

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo sounds like a boss.. Gets mucho respect on here.
I'm going to befriend him and ask him for money.

Reactions: catlady