This forum is fucking insane.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And now you know why the majority of IWF doesn't talk to you are give a shit about your opinion when you post in a wrestling thread. You're like a ghost, and only a few members actually acknowledge you.

But despite that YOU ARE STILL A WINNER

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

My brother and I obsessed over that shit back in the day. Good times, good times

LadyHotrod

Lol, LH. Does your life revolve around "winning"? Chill, Stinger obviously has shown intent to not argue, so why continue to try and own him?

LOL, fuck you.

No, it doesn't revolve around "winning", actually. I just randomly say it. I don't log off and hold my head high in the air and tell everyone I "won" at the internet. Wow, you're dumb. :)

I wasn't actually trying to own him, either. I was asking him where I was being a hypocrite and he didn't have an answer. I pressed it to see if he would answer at some point and he never did.

And i'm pretty sure most members on the forums know how fucked in the head you are. They're probably avoiding your stupidity just like me.

Notice how you're telling yourself that you won. Nobody wants to question you, not because they're are afraid of you but because you're fucking annoying and incredibly stupid.

Keep living in that imaginary world where you always “win”

I find this worth a chuckle :euro:

Says the guy who kisses my ass on PSN and constantly sends me gay messages asking me to play games with him. If I were so annoying , why would you bother adding me and bugging me to play games with you? LOL HYPOCRITE. You're clearly a Monk dickrider so go ahead and "be enemies" with me just for him, lol. You didn't seem to have much of a problem with me before until this whole MS is banned business and then you start out of nowhere. LMAO.

Please stop pretending. Thank you!

Umm... you know no one allowed me back right? I never left.

Didn't think I'd have to spell that one out.

I posted that before I knew it was a joke. That is why I mentioned the other guys to unban. I then read on and saw that they were just "joking" with us so I added that last part to my post shortly after.

Gee, didn't think I'd have to spell that out for you, dickhead.

Beer

LOL, fuck you.

No, it doesn't revolve around "winning", actually. I just randomly say it. I don't log off and hold my head high in the air and tell everyone I "won" at the internet. Wow, you're dumb. :)

I wasn't actually trying to own him, either. I was asking him where I was being a hypocrite and he didn't have an answer. I pressed it to see if he would answer at some point and he never did.

Lol, if that's true, I would not blame anyone for thinking the same as me.

Tbh, you are doing the exact thing stinger said you do. You are saying I am dumb, because I said that you hold your head high and tell everyone you won on the internet. Lulz, I did not say that at all. At all.

And from that post, it seems as though you are making out as though you care not for winning on the internet.

LIE~!

Everyone knows you thrive on winning in arguments, you VERY rarely do anything else on the site apart from posting in the real life thread, and flaming people in HIAT.

Secondly, saying you aren't trying to own him is once again, a lie. That exactly what you were trying to do. Don't deny, you know it, I know it, Stinger knows it, everyone who has viewed the argument knows it.

Don't bother posting back, because nothing you say will make me change my mind on the matter. You can be a cool person to talk to, but geez, don't lie and say that winning is not what you came on here for, because as far as I can see it is the only thing you do on the site,, using your far superior, to most, intelligence.

LadyHotrod

Blah blah blah blah.

No, I am saying you're dumb because you and a few others seem to actually think that I act the way you describe when it is far from the truth.

I don't really care if you or the other smurfs here think I just post to "own" people and "win". I have a number of posts outside of this section, which proves I am not here just to "win" and "own". Stinger ran his mouth and I asked him for proof, while showing MY proof that he was wrong. If you consider that an "own", you clearly don't know what an "own" is because that was not even close to an own. I was just trying to see where he thought "hypocrite" came into play.

I love this, keep going, guys! Pretty sure if I had posted MONK IS THE BEST MEMBER EVER!!! you would have nothing to say to me. You both didn't have a problem with me flaming Blaze but you suddenly have a problem with my flaming now.

Enjoy his hard cock in your asshole.

LadyHotrod

Yeah but I don't listen to smurfs in a forum. I just point and laugh, kiss ass.