This Bella Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Bella's were brought back specifically for Total Divas and would be featured on WWE TV solely off that. Daniel Bryan was already a world champion who had the big crossover chant before the show debuted.

Fact.

Also how is it people only pretend to care about Diva matches and storylines when people break out the shovels to bury it?

That is fair enough, but considering they are not that over then there is a good chance they would not be in such big storylines if not for for her realtionship with DB.

Well I have had an interest in awhile so I don't fit into that category.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
God Keith is just as bad as SAIYANS only the opposite.

The Bellas would be featured like crazy even if they weren't fucking Cena and Bryan and Bryan sure as hell would have got pushed still even if he wasn't dating Brie.

Sorry Chris forgot that someone isn't allowed to have a different point of view than you. Stop being so stuck up.

Why would the Bellas be featured like crazy. And don't just say because they are good looking because that applies to so many of the women WWE sign.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Twin factor, they were featured heavily in promotional stuff before they left, were brought back specifically for Total Divas and are the main focus of that show. Basically the only divas on the roster WWE trusts to do anything outside of wrestling.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That is fair enough, but considering they are not that over then there is a good chance they would not be in such big storylines if not for for her realtionship with DB.

Hold up.....I thought WWE wanted to bury Bryan and not keep him in the audiences minds while he was off injured by using the closest thing they have to Bryan......

Also name another act WWE could use instead of the Bella's who are not equally as terrible? Supposed smark faves like AJ and Paige had the crowds on jury duty during their seemingly endless feud.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
deezy I never said that WWE were trying to bury Bryan is all I can say to that one. No one can say for sure if they are getting perks as a result of the Brie/Daniel relationship. As for your Paige/AJ remark I seem to remember you being a AJ fan too.

I did consider the twin factor Chris, but still say that can only take you so far. It is one thing for them still to be working on TV/PPV but to have been in such high profile feuds is what makes me think that it has something to do with the Brie/Bryan thing.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton

For Divas they're pretty over, audience got behind them big in the Stephanie storyline.

As far as Bryan goes, well despite his success aren't most DB fans telling us how Bryan is hated by the WWE and they dont want him so they bury him and job him out, why would the WWE care about who the guys banging enough to push her. It all comes down to TD, they showed initiative enough to provide WWE with another avenue for revenue and exposure and are getting pushed as a result. Not to mention in a pretty boring and average looking Divas roster anyone who stands out a bit will get pushed.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
deezy I never said that WWE were trying to bury Bryan is all I can say to that one. No one can say for sure if they are getting perks as a result of the Brie/Daniel relationship. As for your Paige/AJ remark I seem to remember you being a AJ fan too.

I did consider the twin factor Chris, but still say that can only take you so far. It is one thing for them still to be working on TV/PPV but to have been in such high profile feuds is what makes me think that it has something to do with the Brie/Bryan thing.
Ummmm was me saying I thought AJ was hot years ago some sort of "gotcha" moment? Think I also said she still could barely run the ropes and is the equivalent if athletic tape meaning she's been on every wrestler.

Still doesn't negate the fact that her and Paige were stuck in a shit feud noone cared about.

Also WWE had a hurt Bryan and they needed to keep the Authority vs Bryan storyline going and who else would they use besides his wife? Also needed her to for sympathy and heat so Kane could chase them around an arena.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Ummmm was me saying I thought AJ was hot years ago some sort of "gotcha" moment? Think I also said she still could barely run the ropes and is the equivalent if athletic tape meaning she's been on every wrestler.

Still doesn't negate the fact that her and Paige were stuck in a shit feud noone cared about.

Also WWE had a hurt Bryan and they needed to keep the Authority vs Bryan storyline going and who else would they use besides his wife? Also needed her to for sympathy and heat so Kane could chase them around an arena.

Well this might be nit picking but it wasn't years ago, but just a couple of years ago when she got the push following the love triagle storyline. Will take your word on her wrestling talent comment, but I disagree I think she is really good in the ring. The feud with Paige did drag on yes, but then it happened too soon in the first place.

ETM you make some fair points, don't agree with all of them, but they were fair points none the less.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not allowed to change your mind anymore? Is this why the net is full of people who can't pick their hill to die on?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes you are allowed to change your mind, but I don't think someone's talent dips that much in just two years can we get back to the thread topic now?

Shakey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
i think they saving the fued till mania and can someone explain to me what make's nikki "fearless"

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
She lifts bro.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
i think they saving the fued till mania and can someone explain to me what make's nikki "fearless"

She's not afraid to have her tits fall out on live TV

Reactions: Chris