Thinking about buying PS4 + WWE 2k16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
So yeah thinking about buying the PS4 and WWE 2k16. What are your thoughts about the game? I haven't played it, but it looks cool. Is it worth it? I'm not a huge gamer, but I'll probably pick up GTA 5 as well. I'm still stuck in the glory years of PS2 and Smackdown! Here Comes the Pain lol.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
2K16 is a huge waste of money.. I bought a PS4 in November and 2K16 the same month... I really wish i didn't buy the game, it sucks... Buying a PS4 is not a waste of money because you can do so much shit on it, but i wouldn't buy 2K16 if i knew how bad it was... Try another game like The Witcher, or Metal Gear Solid... It's up to you, but you'll likely regret buying WWE 2K16.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Did you end up getting it?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
At least get the PS4? Get Witcher, it should hold you over until Uncharted. And that'll hold you over till the next Red Dead.