Think you're smart enough?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Three years behind me figuring out that awesomeness. But you just got +2 on your cool rating. ;D

Their first album is a tad above bearable tbh. Love Drunk was just pure shit aside from the title track tbh.

Hometown Kid

Their first album is a tad above bearable tbh. Love Drunk was just pure shit aside from the title track tbh.

:lmao The title track is easily their worst song on either of their albums, well "Someone Like You" and "Dance Hall Drug" are worse but still. >_> All songs aside from DHD on the first album are epic ownage. (Though I would recommend listening to their unreleased songs, they're super duper. :eek:)

seX-Power

:lmao The title track is easily their worst song on either of their albums, well "Someone Like You" and "Dance Hall Drug" are worse but still. >_> All songs aside from DHD on the first album are epic ownage. (Though I would recommend listening to their unreleased songs, they're super duper. :eek:)

I just heard Love Drunk before I heard any of the other songs on the album so I got addicted to it, but I can see why it wouldn't be the best. The first album isn't so great either, the music is average but the guy's voice is what makes some of the songs. Overall, when I've got nothing else to listen to I'll put on BLG for a cheap fix.