Things You Take For Granted

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
That makes more sense then. It is nearly impossible to not take a lot for granted in this day and age.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I'm American. So everything.

This is true. Been to a couple countries where electricity only came on 12 hours a day. Something most Americans aren't used to. I don't take anything for granted. Not anymore. Probably take music for granted, life is kind of dull without music. Also, I take T.V. for granted.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Paper towels, they seem to only be important when you need them.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't take much for granted, other than the usual - having all my limbs (including my penis), having food, having a roof above my head, breathing free air and drinking clean water, having plenty enough possessions, etc. But I'll go with something specifically no one has really mentioned - the Internet.

I heard once that back in the Dark Ages, one open piece of newspaper would contain more information than the average person would come across in their entire lives. Compare that to the mighty internet we have here in the 21st century. You have an almost endless access to other people's lives (message boards like this one) and countless media such as movies, videos, songs (feel like I should just say Youtube), endless information on several different subjects, and a whole host of other stuff that you would otherwise have no access to.

Before I had internet, I recall being in disbelief that such a marvelous thing could ever be invented and become common place in the average household. Then, in July 2003, I first got access to it and just couldn't get enough of it. Fast forward ten years later to June 2013 and the internet to me is just another materialistic possession in the house, no different than the bazillions of movies and video games lying around somewhere in this same room, most that I hardly ever watch or play anymore. I enjoy it and frequent it every day but I just don't grasp (and neither does probably 99.9% of other people) how shitty it would be if it disappeared altogether.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
My family, a roof over my head with electricity and heating, a job and freedom.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I take my fucking penis (size 12) for granted. I always put that poor "guy" where I shouldn't.

Here put it in here:
aa034d1c5f5f54aaeb5a98fbfa76de02.jpg