Things that need to be buried in 2017...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
My Dog.

RIP lil pupper. Don't know why I'm waiting till 2017 to bury him tho.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
SnapChat needs to die already. I do not see the point of it. You can text people a video message or send them pictures that way, even select multiple contacts! WHO KNEW!?
Or here is a thought... Go to their house and see them in person! I know that is very old school these days but lets bring back social interactions that happen offline again!

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Bring on the heat you female dogs!!!!!!!

Can't belive he didn't make my first list....

"JOHN CENA"

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Instagram, Hillary Clinton, 9/11 Conspiracies, more treasure.. (can't have enough buried treasure).. Your mom jokes (every year I say this).. Petty drama (never gonna happen)

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
SnapChat needs to die already. I do not see the point of it. You can text people a video message or send them pictures that way, even select multiple contacts! WHO KNEW!?
Or here is a thought... Go to their house and see them in person! I know that is very old school these days but lets bring back social interactions that happen offline again!
It would really amuse me if things like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat (the list of things I don't use goes on) just suddenly shut down one day. Even if just for 24 hours, I want to see the mass panic that people who rely on those things would go into. People would flock to sites like Reddit complaining about social media being down, and it'd be funny.

People are at the point where they figure why share experiences with others when they can simply take a picture of it and get all of their "likes"

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It would really amuse me if things like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat (the list of things I don't use goes on) just suddenly shut down one day. Even if just for 24 hours, I want to see the mass panic that people who rely on those things would go into. People would flock to sites like Reddit complaining about social media being down, and it'd be funny.

People are at the point where they figure why share experiences with others when they can simply take a picture of it and get all of their "likes"

Yuppers. I have heard stories of people, even grown adults, stopping everything they were doing while celebrating or on vacation just to get the "perfect selfie" to share with their "friends" on Facebook.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If Twitter shut down, Donald Trump would probably be so pissed off he'd fire nuclear weapons at just about anyone he thinks may have been responsible.

Edit: I'd probably do the same if YouTube shut down, so I am not coming down on him :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Vocal frying, it drives me nuts.

EDIT: Now I am noticing it on Youtube so much... It is the American women I follow on there doing it...
MAKE IT STOP! :hutz:

Last edited:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Vocal frying, it drives me nuts.

EDIT: Now I am noticing it on Youtube so much... It is the American women I follow on there doing it...
MAKE IT STOP! :hutz:
I had to look it up cause I didn't know that was the term for it, but yeah I want to punch people who do that in the throat.

• Haha