Things that need to be buried in 2017...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As we all know, trends come and go. People will sometimes adopt something new and fun only to completely disregard it just a few short months later. With that being said, what are some things that have greatly died off in the year 2016 that need to be buried at the start of the new year?

This can be games, fashion trends, sayings, songs, ect.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm adding Pokemon Go to the list since it is basically dead anyways. I don't know anyone or even see anyone playing this anymore, thank God.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm adding Pokemon Go to the list since it is basically dead anyways. I don't know anyone or even see anyone playing this anymore, thank God.
Yeah it's funny how people were so into Pokemon again because Pokemon Go was the new popular app, and now I see nothing about that game anymore. I can go out and I don't see people glued to their phones trying to catch whatever.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it's funny how people were so into Pokemon again because Pokemon Go was the new popular app, and now I see nothing about that game anymore. I can go out and I don't see people glued to their phones trying to catch whatever.

Yup. Tiss the way of trends. It goes to show some people will follow anything to fit in, even if deep down they don't enjoy it.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
John Cena, Eva Marie, Dabbing, Racism and, I would say Trump but he's a sure thing until 2020 so......:quimby:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Hey...at least Eva is nice to look at...

Sorry Broski...Zombies are boring and The Walking Dead is Overrated as hell...

I'll stick with Attack On Titan Thank you very much...
:p
(Lol) Attack on Titan is cool and I agree Eva is very nice piece of eye candy!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Is Vine still a thing? That seems to be on its way out.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like most of these entries except the walking dead. Kill ya self for that one lol (jk)

My addition is political correctness. Everyone needs to stop being pussies about everything.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I like most of these entries except the walking dead. Kill ya self for that one lol (jk)
As long as I don't come back as a Zombie...
:p
My addition is political correctness. Everyone needs to stop being pussies about everything.
I know right...its like everyone goes Blue when you use certain words...

Reactions: Gman003

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score

Hey, I half-agree with ya!
I'm fine with not saying racist/stupid stuff and criticizing those who do, but this whole "painting one person as a total POS over one sentence" thing, the "Someone made a joke clearly about something else but it's clearly actually designed to be racist!!!" thing, and the "This comedian said a joke about black people! Boycott!!! Even though our hatred of said comedian only acts as free publicity and causes more people to watch what he does!" Thing. That can gtfo.

Reactions: Gman003