Things that made you smile

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Discuss things that brought a smile to your face.

I discovered today from the news a guy named Dick Pound. I told a guy at work and he told me that his name came up on an episode of Off the Record (Canadian sports talk show that isn’t on anymore) that Chris Jericho was on and Jericho commented it was the greatest name ever. Feel free to google Dick Pound.

Reactions: RDK and Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Opening Facebook and the first thing I see is a post about it being a year since Roman announced his leukemia was in remission. That was a great day so I was happy to be reminded of it :)

Also it made me laugh today when I got my Starbucks drink and the barista had royally fucked up my name, so much so, the guy who was making the drinks was cracking up when he tried to read it out :lol My name has 5 letters in it, it's not hard to spell! HAHA.

Reactions: Lady Redfield

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This girl I crushed on like 5 years ago hit me up last week saying i looked wicked hot in my latest insta post so that made me happy but also bummed out cz where was that energy 5 yrs back lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler