Things that are overrated lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

I've found whiskey helps.
I don't chew on gum hardly ever so when it was poking through, I would chew gum over it.. Kind of like teething. It works quite well. Or I use really strong mouth wash to numb it. That crap they made me use when I got my tongue pierced does the trick every time. Taste horrible but it numbs my mouth quite well.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
depends lad

confident in everything but with the rumpers, women come on to me often, but my confidence holds me back. I know I am a good looking lad, and I am smart, but I always fuck it up due to social arwkardness.

I see where you're getting at.

Last edited:

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
its not like i need approval of women, at the end of the day

its just they come on too strong and I get scared. if you were there telling some rooster boy about why NIN is the best band in the world, and al of a sudden you have some rump rubbing up against your falious, you would be intermidated as well

women coming onto lads so aggressily is overrated

they need to take their time a bit, ask me about myself.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Change in overrated. People always say change is a good thing, but it is not. Being set in your ways can be a good thing.

I got abuse for being a 29 year old who watched wresting all day, people would tell me how to live my life. Life was better back then, I would watch wrestlig during the week some 5 hours a day and go out to the local boozer at weekend with the same 3 frineds I have for years.

One cocky friend said I should broaden my horizon, but what good was that. He is dumb anyway, he ignorantly follows education with his masters degree, but ask him to name comedy from the 80's or a Manson CD and he will be shown up as a moron.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Life is decided by how many Manson CDs you know.
just saying lad, you can have fancy job or degree, but it aint making you smart, at the end of the day

understanding manson and 80's conedy makes you sharp if you ask me

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
just saying lad, you can have fancy job or degree, but it aint making you smart, at the end of the day

understanding manson and 80's conedy makes you sharp if you ask me
Oh yes, 80's comedy judges everyones IQ. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Breakfast Club, and The Goonies are all very popular movies amognst scientist and professes at Ivy Leauge school.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh yes, 80's comedy judges everyones IQ. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Breakfast Club, and The Goonies are all very popular movies amognst scientist and professes at Ivy Leauge school.
Talking more about Blackadder, New Statesman

fncy degrees or jobs are not smarts. its all bout what music you listen to, and using big words