Things that are overrated lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
American Football is grossly overrated Any sport that is easy to play is overrated.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
protesting is overrated

if the lads want a war, let them have a war. a bunch of rooster boys aint going to chnage that, at the end of the day ego-manical the lot of them, thinking they can change shit

just go down the boozer get pissed, and not give a shiny shit

works for me

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
teeth are overrated

any doctor will telll you a bit of yellow is good for your teeth. I only brush mine maybe one a week, it gets the job done

have a pair of falseys as some rooster boy knocked two out. you cannot tell they are false though

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Did you get hair implants from when yours was set on fire also Rory?
nah lad, it when i had me hair long, just the ends were burnt by the bastards

if they tried that with me now it would be bye bye sunday football for them, the bastards, at the end of theday

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Tongue rings, i'd rather she rock the ice cube. Billy Beane. The word lad. Baseball having an offseason. Canadians. DUI's. Windsor. Tuna sandwiches without sea salt and vinegar chips. Sony consoles. Minecraft. Girls who don't shave. Communism. The Federal Reserve. Baby carrots. Salads with only lettuce and tomatoes. Charcoal grills. Folding chairs. Not having steak sauce. Butter Knives.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wearing lipstick and dressing in drag. Crayo.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For a guy who's admitted he's jobless and lives with his parent's and openly admits his wrestling fandom, you seem pretty confident in my book.
depends lad

confident in everything but with the rumpers, women come on to me often, but my confidence holds me back. I know I am a good looking lad, and I am smart, but I always fuck it up due to social arwkardness.

Solid Snake

Ugg wisdom teeth. One of mine started coming in like 8 months ago. It is only half way! I am glad it has only been bothersome twice for a week at a time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ugg wisdom teeth. One of mine started coming in like 8 months ago. It is only half way! I am glad it has only been bothersome twice for a week at a time.
Your wisdom teeth are just coming in? Wild.