Things that are overrated lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
something else that is overrated, these sort of commercials

it makes it look like being a real lad is about doing friverlous outdoorthings like rafting. give me the lad down the local boozer who is not that ego manical that he has to prove himself

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
modern music is overrated

people say nu-metal had no credibility, but limp bizkit did what they said on the tin, at the end of the day

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
A good job at appealing to 10 to 15 year olds with anger issues, sure. :pity:

Pretty much this.
The stuff they put out in recent years is awful.
I see them as a festival band now. I wouldn't buy a ticket to see them play live- but I have seen them at two festivals, mostly for nostalgia.

Solid Snake

Pretty much this.
The stuff they put out in recent years is awful.
I see them as a festival band now. I wouldn't buy a ticket to see them play live- but I have seen them at two festivals, mostly for nostalgia.

They aren't bad, they just aren't great either. I listened to them when I was 12-14 and haven't since. They are like ICP in the sense that they will have a cult following of adults, but mostly kids make up their fan base.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They get the crowd going though, put them on in a pub and the lads/rump shakers know who it is. Stop overthinking things, they are a good band.

They are the Family Guy of music

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
They get the crowd going though, put them on in a pub and the lads/rump shakers know who it is. Stop overthinking things, they are a good band.

They are the Family Guy of music

Past their prime?