Things that are overrated lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

not like shit

just that they like a bloke to talk like a bloke

those lines worked, at the end of the day

I don't know one single woman who enjoys getting talked to like a dude... I take that back, I do. She is a tomboy lesbian. Try again.

How does your conversation go? "Hey lass, my balls itch... Wanna scratch them for me?"

You are giving two-sided answers.

Solid Snake

I love how Farooq is randomly trying to make this argument better and worse at the same time.

[HASHTAG]#FarooqForMod[/HASHTAG]

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't know one single woman who enjoys getting talked to like a dude... I take that back, I do. She is a tomboy lesbian. Try again.

How does your conversation go? "Hey lass, my balls itch... Wanna scratch them for me?"

i go up to women and say the following

"hey love, your fanny is so tight we will have to get the council in to open it" and "fancy a shot at the champ"

its not like i go up and be abusive lass

these lines have worked

Reactions: Rogue

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
COME ON MUTHA FUCKAS COME ON

Solid Snake

i go up to women and say the following

"hey love, your fanny is so tight we will have to get the council in to open it" and "fancy a shot at the champ"

its not like i go up and be abusive lass

these lines have worked

You fancy the boozer... you know who frequents the boozer? Single women looking to get laid. Try this crap in the real world and see how fast you get slapped.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score

woah no need for the bog standard remarks lass

just pushing through the outback with a little confidence like a lad should have

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Alright, I'm out gotta get to work.