Things that are overrated lads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

women like a bit the old lingo and cameradary

they do not want some lilly livered lad talking about his career or his car

they want a lad he will go up and have a sense of humor and charm, and at the same time be a real lad

Know what really gets me turned on? What really gets me hot and bothered? MANNERS. TRUST. AND RESPECT.
If you have manners you know not to be a cum stain and brag about your money, car, job whatever to a woman.
Talking like a women is a piece of meat is a whole other class of its own. That is disrespectful and complete SHINEY SHITE!
And at the end of the day, a douche like yourself wont have a vagina to stick himself in, at least one not free of daddy issues and crabs, at the end of the day. That my friend is reality. You want a slut, they're a dime a dozen. Don't confuse loose morals with real women.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
not a achiemenet lad

the snatch do not care about it. i ahve proven this to other lad constnatly

I don't drive a car to pick up women lol. I don't even go out looking for women.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Know what really gets me turned on? What really gets me hot and bothered? MANNERS. TRUST. AND RESPECT.
If you have manners you know not to be a cum stain and brag about your money, car, job whatever to a woman.
Talking like a women is a piece of meat is a whole other class of its own. That is disrespectful and complete SHINEY SHITE!
And at the end of the day, a douche like yourself wont have a vagina to stick himself in, at least one not free of daddy issues and crabs, at the end of the day. That my friend is reality. You want a slut, they're a dime a dozen. Don't confuse loose morals with real women.
no need for personal attacks

just saying that those lines have worked

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ah shit TGMI vs Solidus. Better bring up the boss fight music.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You just said ALL women like to be treated like shit in a few different ways. Who is the one being attacked here?
not like shit

just that they like a bloke to talk like a bloke

those lines worked, at the end of the day