Things I learned from watching TNA History: Year 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

1. Raven actually considers himself a draw
  2. TNA's favorite way to debut someone are, were, and will always be run-ins.
  3. Don West has always been crazy
  4. Don West had anxiety attacks
  5. Don West thinks that his anxiety attacks have stopped. :doh:
  6. AJ Styles is afraid to say "WWE"
  7. Production of TNA have always sucked.
  8. Dixie Carter is boring as hell.
  9. Mike Tenay is a creepy little man.
  10. Jeremy Borash likes wearing Christian Cage T-shirt as casual wearing.
  11. Vince Russo and shit must always come in the same sentence.
  12. Dixie Carter feels sorry for Kurt Angle, Rhino, Christian, Abyss, Sabu, Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Robert Roode, Eric Young, Hernandex, Homicide, Konnan.
  13. Jeff Jarret vs Raven was actually the most anticipated match of the year of TNA. :rofl1:

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
:rofl: Let's just wait till Peepshow comes and tries to provide and excuse for all these. :shifty: lol

You should review TNA DVDS.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man Fuck!!!!..
Nice Going Geedassfaggotass bitch!!!....I just bought the damn dvd and here you are going around spoiling shit!...fucking arrogrant smurf ass bitch ass muth'a fucking GODdamn it!!!!

PeepShow

:rofl: Let's just wait till Peepshow comes and tries to provide and excuse for all these. :shifty: lol

You should review TNA DVDS.

No, I could do the same thing for all the Vince DVDs and all the shit WWE bio DVD's, but I dont spend wasteless time on things that I dont enjoy like watching them, much less reviewing them in a gay like manner

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Man Peeps....lets form a stable called "Rated-Don't Spoil Tna dvds we just bought the other day-KO"

The Rated R CMStar

Fist of all, it is history, how can you spoil history? lol

Second, how does this shit spoils anything, in fact, it is a great DVD, just making fun of the people in it.