they haven't Been fired for some unknown reason

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

now these wrestlers are ones that have been for WWE too long and miss all the firings....

(have to be in WWE over 18 months)

But if you could choose 3 (one each for each brand), which 3 and why

List
Raw
Hacksaw Jim Duggan = (8/3) 11 yrs with E
Hardcore Holly (i dont mind him but others hate him) = 14 yrs with E
Charlie Haas ( " ") = 5 1/2 yrs wit E
Highlanders = almost 2 yrs
snitsky = 4 yrs
Val venis = 10 yrs This month (A Decade of Venis)

Smackdown
Mark Henry = 12 yrs
Kenny - 2 Yrs
Great Khali - 2 yrs
torrie Wilson - 7 yrs
chuck Palumbo - (3/ 1/2) 3 1/2 yrs
Funaki - 10 Yrs (decade of aki)

ecw
Big daddy V - (9/4) 13 Yrs
Kelly Kelly - 2 yrs
Layla - 2 yrs
Mike Knox - 2 yrs
matt striker - 3 yrs
stevie richards - 9 yrs
Nunzio - 6 yrs
boogeyman - 2 Yrs

Now

Raw: My Pick would be Snitsky... The man has no charmisa.. His matches a boring... The guy just has plain out sucked in his time in WWE... (my 2nd Pick would of Been Jim Duggan)

Smackdown: Great Khali.. This list had alot i hate.. But i thought i could last another years henry or chuck or funaki.. but not Khali He sucks.. worst wrestler to be an World Champion in WWE... (2nd Pick would Be mark henry)

ECW - Big Daddy V.. The Man is a big fucking tub of glu and once you touch it, you start to suck as well... (2nd pick Layla)

eggthief

Reaction score
Mark Henry is a good monster IMO, the only thing he lacks is speed and athletecism otherwise he would be just like Umaga.

MikeRaw

Ya, Im not gonna want a "big guy" fired just cause hes big.. I mean, you have to have some. The guys I would choose to be fired are just idiots like Snitsky, who arent doing anything, and same goes for boogeyman... For SD, id choose to fire Palumbo... But really, theyre not hurting anyone... Literally, because they arent on tv :laugh:

Evil Austin

I saw from raw get rid of Hacksaw Jim duggan because he sucks and he in no longer a tough guy. From ECW get rid of Big Daddy V, I mean I remember in the early nineties when he was wrestling as MO and he still sucked. Just wipe him out and from Smackdown I saw Henry.

Gangrel's Brood

Reaction score
I can't believe you would have Mark Henry as your "2nd" choice. Hell, have him on the "firings" list to begin with. He's great and would be greater if they'd actually give him something good once in a while. Or at least have him come out on top in a feud rather than building him up to be a monster then getting beat quickly and lookin' like a bitch.

Beer Money Army

I can't believe you would have Mark Henry as your "2nd" choice. Hell, have him on the "firings" list to begin with. He's great and would be greater if they'd actually give him something good once in a while. Or at least have him come out on top in a feud rather than building him up to be a monster then getting beat quickly and lookin' like a bitch.

mate have you watch all those 12 yrs of Mark henry in WWE.. it's painful mate.. It's like having a nail scratching the black board continously....

Yes he may have had some decent matches.. But where is his classic matches...

I was going pick Torrie Wilson.. Because she's been in the business the longest out of the majority diva, but She's probably the least accomplished one...

with Kenny, chuck and funaki.. You could get them to be tag wrestler (as chuck was average as a tag wrestler in wcw/wwe).. Kenny still young, there is more to improve to him compared to an Mark henry.....Funaki just missed out is cause, he's rarely on TV and he would cost less than mark henry as well..(kenny and Chuck would have to cost less than Mark henry)

for christian:
I do like some monster gimmick/or Monster sized wrestlers wrestlers.. such as Vader, Undertaker, Kane, don't mind umaga, abyss, Big show, Mortis....

Gangrel's Brood

Reaction score
mate have you watch all those 12 yrs of Mark henry in WWE.. it's painful mate.. It's like having a nail scratching the black board continously....

Yes he may have had some decent matches.. But where is his classic matches...

I was going pick Torrie Wilson.. Because she's been in the business the longest out of the majority diva, but She's probably the least accomplished one...

with Kenny, chuck and funaki.. You could get them to be tag wrestler (as chuck was average as a tag wrestler in wcw/wwe).. Kenny still young, there is more to improve to him compared to an Mark henry.....Funaki just missed out is cause, he's rarely on TV and he would cost less than mark henry as well..(kenny and Chuck would have to cost less than Mark henry)

Just out of curiosity, where do you hail from?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^What a sell out. Your from Los Angeles (my city) and your talking like your from the United Kingdom saying "mate". You're a sell out *shakes head*

Beer Money Army

^What a sell out. Your from Los Angeles (my city) and your talking like your from the United Kingdom saying "mate". You're a sell out *shakes head*

What I stand by my hood brus.. I rep L.A. 4 Life Bro....

fteezy

Reaction score
now these wrestlers are ones that have been for WWE too long and miss all the firings....

(have to be in WWE over 18 months)

But if you could choose 3 (one each for each brand), which 3 and why

List
Raw
Hacksaw Jim Duggan = (8/3) 11 yrs with E
Hardcore Holly (i dont mind him but others hate him) = 14 yrs with E
Charlie Haas ( " ") = 5 1/2 yrs wit E
Highlanders = almost 2 yrs
snitsky = 4 yrs
Val venis = 10 yrs This month (A Decade of Venis)

Smackdown
Mark Henry = 12 yrs
Kenny - 2 Yrs
Great Khali - 2 yrs
torrie Wilson - 7 yrs
chuck Palumbo - (3/ 1/2) 3 1/2 yrs
Funaki - 10 Yrs (decade of aki)

ecw
Big daddy V - (9/4) 13 Yrs
Kelly Kelly - 2 yrs
Layla - 2 yrs
Mike Knox - 2 yrs
matt striker - 3 yrs
stevie richards - 9 yrs
Nunzio - 6 yrs
boogeyman - 2 Yrs

Now

Raw: My Pick would be Snitsky... The man has no charmisa.. His matches a boring... The guy just has plain out sucked in his time in WWE... (my 2nd Pick would of Been Jim Duggan)

Smackdown: Great Khali.. This list had alot i hate.. But i thought i could last another years henry or chuck or funaki.. but not Khali He sucks.. worst wrestler to be an World Champion in WWE... (2nd Pick would Be mark henry)

ECW - Big Daddy V.. The Man is a big fucking tub of glu and once you touch it, you start to suck as well... (2nd pick Layla)

im sorry but ur list absolutely SUCKS!!!! Jim Duggan will never just get "fired" like the way ur talkin. He's a legend, he won the first ever Royal Rumble and he is a Former King of The Ring, and in case u been living under a rock - he still gets an amazing "HOOOOOOOOO" from the fans when he comes out. No, he's not the Jim Duggan from when we were younger - but he's still a legend and has done alot for the company. If anything - he'll leave when he retires. Harcore Holly is another one.. how the hell?! WOW! This guy is a mentor to the younger talent, he's helping Cody Rhodes and the development talent coming into the WWE. Charlie Haas??? You kiddin me? This dude can wrestle - the only problem is WWE doesn't know how to market him. But he's a great talent nontheless. Highlanders?? There is nothing wrong with the Highlanders.. they remind me of the Bushwackers. They tend to get a decent pop from the crowd - just that WWE doesn't know how to market the TAG TEAM DIVISION at all, and its been this way for years now. It's not the Highlanders fault. Val Venis? Please! Former Intercontinental Champion - he deserved a push yeeears ago. Why he never got it? I have no idea - I feel like he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Around that time HHH, Mick Foley, Taker, Rock, and Austin had WWE on lock.. how do youfit Val Venis in that class? Same thing with Bad Ass Billy Gunn. But nontheless Val Venis is a great talent and mentor to the company. Mark Henry?? YOU ARE TRIPPIN!!!!! He had the chance to get let go by the WWE, his contract was coming to an end last year but WWE offered him a new contract that he couldnt turn down. He's a good big man, and I have no idea why u would put him on this list. Kenny Dykstra? WOW! He's like the youngest in the WWE. Give him time to develop. Torrie Wilson? SMH! Palumbo?.. Umm he's getting a push, and he is even bad talent. Big Daddy V? Sorry but this is one of WWE's favorite superstars - he aint going nowhere until he agrees its his time to go. He's been there for so long, he's in good with the company. Kelly Kelly, Layla, Mike Knox, Matt Striker, Stevie Richards, Nunzino... SMH! I guess you might as well cancel ECW PERIOD! I dont see why u would get rid of these people. The ones I didnt mention - yeah they can go.. but Khali is one WWE isnt going to get rid of neither due to his size and background.

Beer Money Army

im sorry but ur list absolutely SUCKS!!!! Jim Duggan will never just get "fired" like the way ur talkin. He's a legend, he won the first ever Royal Rumble and he is a Former King of The Ring, and in case u been living under a rock - he still gets an amazing "HOOOOOOOOO" from the fans when he comes out. No, he's not the Jim Duggan from when we were younger - but he's still a legend and has done alot for the company. If anything - he'll leave when he retires. Harcore Holly is another one.. how the hell?! WOW! This guy is a mentor to the younger talent, he's helping Cody Rhodes and the development talent coming into the WWE. Charlie Haas??? You kiddin me? This dude can wrestle - the only problem is WWE doesn't know how to market him. But he's a great talent nontheless. Highlanders?? There is nothing wrong with the Highlanders.. they remind me of the Bushwackers. They tend to get a decent pop from the crowd - just that WWE doesn't know how to market the TAG TEAM DIVISION at all, and its been this way for years now. It's not the Highlanders fault. Val Venis? Please! Former Intercontinental Champion - he deserved a push yeeears ago. Why he never got it? I have no idea - I feel like he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Around that time HHH, Mick Foley, Taker, Rock, and Austin had WWE on lock.. how do youfit Val Venis in that class? Same thing with Bad Ass Billy Gunn. But nontheless Val Venis is a great talent and mentor to the company. Mark Henry?? YOU ARE TRIPPIN!!!!! He had the chance to get let go by the WWE, his contract was coming to an end last year but WWE offered him a new contract that he couldnt turn down. He's a good big man, and I have no idea why u would put him on this list. Kenny Dykstra? WOW! He's like the youngest in the WWE. Give him time to develop. Torrie Wilson? SMH! Palumbo?.. Umm he's getting a push, and he is even bad talent. Big Daddy V? Sorry but this is one of WWE's favorite superstars - he aint going nowhere until he agrees its his time to go. He's been there for so long, he's in good with the company. Kelly Kelly, Layla, Mike Knox, Matt Striker, Stevie Richards, Nunzino... SMH! I guess you might as well cancel ECW PERIOD! I dont see why u would get rid of these people. The ones I didnt mention - yeah they can go.. but Khali is one WWE isnt going to get rid of neither due to his size and background.

Bro I think you have misunderstood my list... I only pick 3... The list was people that have dodge the firings/or just havent gone anywhere since they started in the E...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Val Venis rules. Only three people I think should be fired are....

Snitsky
Torrie Wilson
Boogeyman

Everyone else are great, and most of them are great talents