They Cant be this FOOLISH , Can they?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mahal over Orton?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
No way on earth I see randy losing to Mahal. They can get heat on Randy a lot and push him to the brink but no way take the belt off him. Jinder has never even won a secondary title yet. Trust me his promo was KILLER on SDL but cant give it to him just yet. Meltzer is smoking those funny cigs. They should have Mahal attack Randy at his home or somewhere to get real heat on him, but i dont know.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would be happy to see someone else come out on top for once. I am not a Randy fan so I am all for seeing Jinder beat him.

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
I would be happy to see someone else come out on top for once. I am not a Randy fan so I am all for seeing Jinder beat him.
Stop this NON sense. Orton hasn't been champion for like close to 4 years. He deserves this run, and deserves to lose it to styles at Summerslam. And don't dislike that video it's me btw ;)

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Stop this NON sense. Orton hasn't been champion for like close to 4 years. He deserves this run, and deserves to lose it to styles at Summerslam. And don't dislike that video it's me btw ;)

Ehh still not an Orton fan. :cesaro2:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Its interesting...

Putting the belt on Jinder could possibly be the biggest swerve in the history of the company...
but...
On the other hand...it would seem disrespectful to Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt & Rusev...

I honestly think this entire Jinder push is being done for 3 reasons:

1). Promotion in India...
2). Stop-gap feud because the shake-up ruined certain plans that were in place...
&
3). Building Jinder up so Rusev can return as a face and feud with him...

Either way...like I've said in other threads...Good luck to Jinder...and I actually like
the booking...its a surprise...and I like left field booking...there isn't enough of it.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Its interesting...

Putting the belt on Jinder could possibly be the biggest swerve in the history of the company...
but...
On the other hand...it would seem disrespectful to Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt & Rusev...

I honestly think this entire Jinder push is being done for 3 reasons:

1). Promotion in India...
2). Stop-gap feud because the shake-up ruined certain plans that were in place...
&
3). Building Jinder up so Rusev can return as a face and feud with him...

Either way...like I've said in other threads...Good luck to Jinder...and I actually like
the booking...its a surprise...and I like left field booking...there isn't enough of it.

I don't quite agree with 2 because I doubt something like the shake up which I am sure they planned can ruin things. If it was like an NBA draft and totally unscripted then i'd agree but i doubt that's the case. Ultimately it's Vinnie mac saying 'I want him on Raw, I want him on SDL' i reckon.

Promotion in India is a smart move for them because they could sell out any place they want to. People go crazy for WWE and the big faces like Cena, Roman, etc. Anyone that is pushed as a top babyface will get that sort of treatment. That said, it may also be why they aren't going full blown heel on Jinder. Like on Talking Smack, he was very much face(ish) with his responses and Shane was trying to keep him in a positive light.

As for Randy, he should have never won the title in the first place, that was Bray's moment that I'm sure he politicked to get, so him losing would always be a good thing in my book.

Rusev vs Jinder for the WWE Title? Bring it on!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Can the WWE be this foolish? Yes. Will the WWE be this foolish? Unlikely.

Honestly, I am not a fan of either man so I really don't care from that perspective. WWE has put secondary titles on pseudo jobbers before. I can't recall any time they've done it with their main belt though. I mean, there have been times they have put the belt on guys who haven't been winning much, i.e. Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt, but those guys were still major characters in the company. Mahal never really had been more than a lower mid card character. So no, I can't see it happening. But honestly, if it happens it wouldn't shock me. It wouldn't be the dumbest thing Vince has ever done.

I mean:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Tbh, when Jinder first debuted and I saw him in FCW I was like "Hey, this guy can be decent in WWE." But of course, he was put in 3MB and released... I don't think they will put the belt on him just yet, but if they build him up to be a good upper-card guy, I can't complain. It means more potential matches/rivalries.

Still, want Zayn to get that main event push though... :zayn:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I read somewhere he's going to be a top upper midcard talent. Not winning the WWE title doe

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Why do ppl hate on Orton so much. Lol

I think it is more the fact that he has been the top guy for so long with very little change that people have grown a bit "meh" to him. I think he's an underrated worker in some regards, but I can't help but feel a bit bored of him at times.

On the plus side...

The memes, and the fact the RKO is always a great move :nogusta: