There's issues between the NBA and WNBA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Recently the WNBA have been complaining about "Not getting as much pay as The NBA players"

To me all of this seems pathetic. They really have no one to blame but themselves and they know that by blaming the Original NBA players it's not going to get rectified

Here's a video on it....

And I have a lot more on this subject

But after looking at that tell me how you feel about the complaining of WNBA?

Reactions: Geese

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I know this thread is old, but, just seeing it now. They need to understand how a business works…if you’re not making the revenue, how do you expect to get paid? People just aren’t as interested in women’s sports. Can’t pay people money you don’t have and they’d go outta business paying higher salaries when they don’t make enough to cover everything.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Years ago, I was practicing basketball at the gym and noticed Sacramento Monarchs logos on the courts. I was thinking the Monarchs were in the WNBA but found out they dissolved in 2009. Nobody in Sacramento could care less about women's basketball.

WNBA gets promoted by ESPN, NBA TV, and NBC but it doesn't draw in the ratings. Liz Cambage wasn't arguing they should get paid as much as men. She's saying the WNBA doesn't pay her bills and she could make more money overseas. Women's players are blaming the WNBA for incompetent management; they're not arguing to close the wage gap.

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Years ago, I was practicing basketball at the gym and noticed Sacramento Monarchs logos on the courts. I was thinking the Monarchs were in the WNBA but found out they dissolved in 2009. Nobody in Sacramento could care less about women's basketball.

WNBA gets promoted by ESPN, NBA TV, and NBC but it doesn't draw in the ratings. Liz Cambage wasn't arguing they should get paid as much as men. She's saying the WNBA doesn't pay her bills and she could make more money overseas. Women's players are blaming the WNBA for incompetent management; they're not arguing to close the wage gap.
I'm not trying to sound sexist or any of that other bullshit that women like to throw on men at the drop of a dime all because men don't like WNBA

but the real problem is they are putting all of their problems on others when they know for sure they are not living up to the hype.

You have women who claim WNBA sucks. When women claim that WNBA sucks you know there's a problem.

Reactions: Geese

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
This, to me, has SJW written all over it.

Its just basic feminism. Right now, people love the victim mentality. Its a complicated, long explanation. But I'll be quick.

- Women are people who scream "Why they get paid more? Woe is me. I'm a woman, I should be treated differently!" Hence how I said its feminism, and victim mentality.
- Most women act like they're offended. Hence how I said its SJW (Social Justice Warrior for short) attitude.

I'm not a sexist, but there is a lot of that garbage going on. I was going to touch on BLM, but I'm sure people are going to be confused with my message, so I'll just leave it there.