Kayfabe There will be no Alex Hade...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*The video opens with Jack Rogue, dressed in his all black ring gear and his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, storming through the curtain backstage after his triple threat match with Martin Drake and Alex Hade, where Rogue lost and took the pinfall from new fan favourite Alex Hade. As he stomps into the backstage area he sends backstage officials scattering like pigeons but pays them no heed as he continues to march along angrily. Rogue comes across a door to his left and stops suddenly, before turning and punching through its glass panel. Panicked voices attempt to calm the champion and moves him from the area, but Jack appears not to hear them as he stares at the blood seeping from between the tatters of his black wrist tape. He murmurs to himself and doesn't notice the cameraman move close enough to be in earshot*

Jack: I left them room to breathe. Those... irrelevant, unworthy, pathetic lumps of pandering filth that step into my domain and think they'll always live to tell the tale. And I gave them space... I could have caved in their skulls and severed their sorry existences with that steel chair and yet... I decided I'd get some practice in for real competition. And that's when my grip slipped.

*Rogue turns, once more splitting a crowd of Precision personnel and storming out of gorilla into a backstage corridor. He wraps both of his arms over the championship on his shoulder, then suddenly stops as he hears something on the intercom*

Commentator: And ladies and gentlemen, after the shock result of that triple threat match, Ryan Blake has confirmed that at TLC, Alex Hade will face Jack Rogue for the Intercontinental Championship!

*For a moment, Jack is utterly frozen, staring at the speaker from whence the announcement came. Then, he throws his head back and wails with maniacal laughter, guffawing and screaming with a twisted joy that earns strange glances from fifty metres down the corridor*

Jack: Oh my god! HA! Perfect. Alex Hade might think that he's won in this situation... he's taken down the evil champion, he's righting wrongs, he's slain the evil dragon. And sure, Hade, you did what you needed to tonight but at TLC... you're not even closec to capable of what you'd have to do to win my championship. Because there will be no distractions. Nothing between your naive, smiling face... and the man that will leave it so your own mother won't recognise you. Oh, but the people, your adoring fans will still love you, right? They'll love you 'til your dying day, right? Wrong. The second you leave their little box of the law-abiding yes-man to go and be something greater they'll turn their backs on you in a flash. I was you once, Hade. And then I became something greater.

Jack: So Alex Hade: you have a choice to make. You can try and follow in my footsteps, and leave behind what restrains you. Sure, you'll still never come near this title... but you might walk out of TLC. But if you remain the trapped, vanilla, irrelevant piece of insignificance you are now... there will be no Alex Hade after TLC. I will annihilate you, I will end any momentum in your career... and I will end your career. There will be no distractions. There will be no lucky win. There will only be... Annihilation.

*Rogue turns on his heel, still breathing heavily, and walks down the corridor with his belt as the video fades to black*

-End of segment-