Then and Now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

you're not a complete blueberry so i dont wanna offend you lol.

edit-

fuck it, "poser". lol

i call male models fags too, but posers is 100% accurate.

Kassidy

Reaction score
ok now how am i a poser? and im deff not a fag. I am just myself so labels i can care less about. I like to model but im not a actually model and i dont get paid for it, i like to make my own clothing, i like designing both graphics and clothing and i like playing video games and i wanna make them and i love writing, so how at all am i a poser

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
dude I am the one who says I'm just myself when I get labled damnit don't steal me shit *pimp slaps Kassidy*

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^^ its not your shit cuz its been me my whole life, i use to dress in shady and gunit but i didnt listen to rap so people just assumed and labeled me but then i hung out with goth and rocker kids so people got confused so *gives you the finger* shut up, i cant steal shit from you cuz i hardly even see your posts nor do i pay much attention to u

Cannibal

Reaction score
me at my high school graduation rehearsal in 2000 (18 years old)
DSC00010-1.jpg

me about 3 years ago
file-2-1.jpg

me a year and a half ago
syco004-1-1.jpg

me one year ago
8707004-2-1.jpg

LadyHotrod

Can you fucking losers just shut the hell up and stop bitching about Kassidy's choice of clothing? Who gives a shit what he wears? He feels comfortable in it so shut the fuck up and post a picture of YOUR style so we can all judge you before you go ff and judge other people.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I didn't make fun of him lol

I just said he stole my thing...which I know its not I just felt like being random and dumb.

LadyHotrod

I didn't mention any names so if you say you didn't make fun of him, it looks mighty suspicious that you felt you had to clear things up when your name wasn't mentioned.

No more stupid bullshit talk. If you morons want to bitch about someone's choice of clothing, do it in the flame-alation chamber or HIAT. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and stay on topic.

Please.

the dark knight

ok now how am i a poser? and im deff not a fag. I am just myself so labels i can care less about. I like to model but im not a actually model and i dont get paid for it, i like to make my own clothing, i like designing both graphics and clothing and i like playing video games and i wanna make them and i love writing, so how at all am i a poser
you said you like to "model", you know what models do for a living? pose. so they're technically posers. and you said you love it so...

didn't mean to offend you or anything though, just saying.