Theme Time - #9 - Wade Barrett

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which theme song was the best?

• We Are One

• End of Days V1

• End of Days V2

• End of Days V3

• End of Days V4

• Just Don't Care Anymore V1

• Just Don't Care Anymore V2

• Rebel Son

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
This week's about one of the first people I had in mind when I started this series of threads. Barrett had a huge list of theme songs over his WWE career. They changed his music several weeks in a row sometimes, and some of those songs weren't even used long enough to warrant a release. I'll make an exception for once and count the ones he used when he was in stables (Nexus and The Corre) as he was the leader of those groups and even kept the Corre's theme song when they disbanded. Lots of different songs then, but which one was the best in your opinion?

1st - We Are One (used as part of the Nexus from June 2010 to January 2011)

2nd - End of Days - Version 1 (Unreleased, that's the best version I could find, used once in January 2011 when he debuted on Smackdown)

3rd - End of Days - Version 2 (used for a couple of weeks in February 2011)

4th - End of Days - Version 3 (used from February to March 2011)

5th - End of Days - Version 4 (used from March 2011 to January 2012)

6th - Just Don't Care Anymore - Version 1 (used from his return at the Royal Rumble in January 2012 to September 2012)

7th - Just Don't Care Anymore - Version 2 (used from September 2012 to May 2013)

8th - Rebel Son (used from May 2013, he still uses this today as a commentator)

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
BTW I shortened the list as much as I could because if I tried to put in every single edit/mix of his theme songs, we'd have like 18 of them in the poll.

:lauren