Promos The Young Lion Fights.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
(The scene opens up and were inside the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Where we see Jun wearing a Black and White Adidas Tracksuit and standing in the middle of the arena)

"In a few days from now, I will be here in the front a lot of screaming and cheering LDW fan. I can't express how excited I am for this as it will be my first time to showcase myself to LDW, the fans, and whoever else. Though there is one drawback. I don't know how I am going to handle my nervous as I know there is going to a huge amount of pressure on myself, and I am afraid that I will mess up and it will cost me."

(Ken takes in a deep breath before speaking again)

"This will be my first match in America and for LDW in general, and it is against Debaucherino. I will be honest, I have no clue who this guy this, but I do know he is a veteran of this sport. Though I am sure he could and can say the same thing about me, which is fair enough. Though after our match, I am sure people will begin to know, or at least somewhat know, my name even if I do lose. I just hope next time the people will be chanting my name in the next matches I have. I would say this match could and can make or break me, but no matter the outcome I will still shine in it. As well if I do lose I will learn something from this match since Debaucherino is a veteran and they always have something you can learn from. Either way, win or lose, I will gain something from it."

(Ken pauses for a minute before he lets out a smile and laughs)

"I must apologize for this promo. I already know this isn't that good, and even I can tell it. I am not one for words for I rather show my talent and tell my story in the ring if anything as that is where I am the best at and most comfortable at. As well, I am not used to this "American" style way of doing promos. I am more use to the company holding a press conference and going from there, but I will soon adapt to it...hopefully"

(Ken pauses again and takes another deep breath)

"So what happens now? I know, I won't impress anyone with this promo, but hopefully, I will be impressive by my skill in the ring. If not then that is fine. I have always started at the bottom and I don't mind working my way up the ladder taking lost after lost or win after a win because in the end as long as the fans soon get behind me and I learn new things as well. I think it is all worth it."

(Ken begins lightly laughing and shaking his head)

"Come Blackout I'm gonna prove to that my dream of following my father's footsteps was the right choice for me to do, and I'm gonna have to prove that without a shadow of a doubt. So Depaucherino, when you and I are both in that ring I don't want you to hold as I want to get the full experience of facing a veteran because this Young Lion will fight to end no matter the cost"

(Scene ends)