The X-Factor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The point is, is that if you have "it" then people root for you and listen when you talk. Obviously if no one is listening, paying attention, or rooting/booing you then you obviously don't have "it". When the Rock was heel he got booed out of the arena, when he was a face the place went nuts every time he came out, and whether he was heel or face everyone shut up and listened. Thats the point that if no one cares then you don't have "it" cuz if you did people would care.

Really, so you cheer Cody Rhodes over Jeff Hardy? Or you care more about him? "it" eventually makes you over and rooted between fans, but it having it doesn't depends on how over you are. The fact of seeing someone like Cody Rhodes, is that he has "it", he has a natural talent and decent mic skills for the time he's been around, still Jeff Hardy gets more cheers than him, and Hardy doesn't has "it".

HHHforever

Reaction score
Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, however I personally don't think Cody has anything to be honest. I think if his name was Joe Smith he would still be on ECW or still in independent things, but since hes the son of Dusty Rhodes he gets a huge push on the #1 show in the WWE. I don't think Cody is terrible by any means, but I think hes about to get a tag team title some time in the near future and he gets a lot of exposure that I don't think he really earned. I obviously don't know what kind of guy he is back stage or what his work ethic is, but I think he should be on Smackdown or ECW and working his way up the ladder. But since his last name is Rhodes he's on Raw and appears to be in line to tag up with a really good veteran and probably get a belt. I personally don't think Cody has "it", not to say that he won't get "it", but I just don't think he does right now.

The Rated R CMStar

Well, once again we go with a family case. It is similar to the HHH case: Only because he's married to Steph people complain when he is a little step from the title or wins convincinly a match.

So, just because he is Cody Rhodes he can't get push. For my, yes he has to evolve, but for a rookie to actually step in the ring with the company's Number one heel Randy Orton and job to him, but making the crowd cheer to you and not looking half bad in segments and in-ring activity, well.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I think that the HHH thing is a totally seperate issue. I don't think trips gets anything more because he's married to steph. He put in his time and made himself into one of the top tier guys in the company, if not the top guy, and so he gets treated like it. Cody is just the son of Dusty and he gets thrown into a fued with the company's number 1 heel. Obviously people weren't going to root for Orton in that match, why would anyone root for a heel beating the shit out of some skinny little kid that had never wrestled on the big stage. I'm not saying Cody sucks, I just think he should have started out on Smackdown or ECW and worked his way up, in the long run I think that would have been better for him because I don't think he has "it" yet. He does have some promise, but I think he needs to work up the ladder and it would be better for him. I'm just afraid that they pushed him up to the top too soon cuz of his name and hes going to ending up being nothing in the end.

Enigma22

Reaction score
cena and jeff hardy and cm punk all have it. jeff hardy doesnt have the best mic skills but he almost always steals the show.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I dont think John Cena has "it". He's a hard worker and is obviously good at what he does, however I don't think he has the same appeal as a Rock, Austin, or a Hogan.