"The WWE Universe Were Disrespectful". How?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've seen plenty of people on social media sites say that "The WWE fans were disrespectful. Everybody knew that Daniel Bryan wasn't going to be in the Royal Rumble match, and everybody knew that Batista was going to win. The crowd were just being arseholes and booing everything and everyone in sight". So, the fact that it was kinda obvious that Bryan wasn't going to be in the match means that the fans didn't have the right to express their disgust and disappointment for the pay-per-view? Who the fuck are you, Vince McMahon? The fans have been mad for Daniel Bryan ever since WrestleMania XXVIII in April 2012, and it took a reaction like that for management to finally get the fucking picture.
What's your take on all this?

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Disrespectful? It's their right to feel however they want it's entertainment. If they don't like something their voices will be heard.

Don't. Fuck. With. Us!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Of course they have a right to vent, people paid money to see that mess. Yes, everyone knew the outcome but it didn't make it any less disappointing- at least not for me anyway.

Solid Snake

It is all for show. People who are seriously taking this stuff to the heart need to remember that it is the WWE and when they have the fans severely pissed off you know something amazing is going to happen. The wrestlers/former wrestlers who spoke out against the RR are in on it.