The WWE Chronicles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Don't worry; you will all see soon enough that my confidence and arrogance is not unfounded. Regardless, thanks for the comments thus far, even if I disagree with the notion that recaps are hard to review. They're not.

PARANoIR

Reaction score
Don't worry; you will all see soon enough that my confidence and arrogance is not unfounded. Regardless, thanks for the comments thus far, even if I disagree with the notion that recaps are hard to review. They're not.

Given the strange reviewing system used on this site, I would've thought that recaps were easier to review ;).

Yes, I'm aware that this thread hasn't been posted in but I'm hoping it catches ol' DC's attention and gives him a kick in the ass, thus motivating him to post something <3

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I don't think DC will be continuing this thread, PARANoIR, as he's going for V 2.0, and he's using MY saying as well to garner some sympathy! You know I <3 you, mang. :p

Bradders

Reaction score
Well... the whole gang are here :p I will probably pop by with a review on the dreaded 'other forum which shall not be named' because if I do a full review here you will look rather insane. W/e

The following is sarcasm:

Best Match: Main Event

Worst Match: None

Best Promo: Uhhhhhh it's a recap not so sure......

Worst Promo: None

Overall: I didn't read the show but keep it up you have talent!

KF4E

Reaction score
Good to see this thread here. It's like a reunion as Bradders said lol.

Evil Austin

I have seen this on another forum not mentioning for obvious reasons but you have this BTB on that forum which lasted ten pages ... adn it is great, bring it all over here pls lol :p