The WWE badly needs a real main event heel.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
WWE doesn't book heels correctly. They make it look like they only win by cheating. Don't get me wrong, it should happen most of the time but then you get a heel who is going to face, let's say, Sheamus, on a PPV, he hasn't beaten anyone who's credible lately, am I supposed to believe he'll beat Sheamus (who's booked strong) at the PPV? No. Unless they change the way they book heels there's not much use in pushing any new ones that hard.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think WWE Creative considered Mark Henry main event, heel quality, considering those title shots he had. We all found out how entertaining that was. :dawg: but I think Randy Orton should turn heel. SO these would be the top heels in the company (in no specific order at all):

1 - Daniel Bryan
2 - Randy Orton
3 - Dolph Ziggler
4 - The Miz
5 - Wade Barrett

Not a bad line-up, but there needs to eb more. FEED US MORE!