The Wrasslemania Podcast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Hey folks,

(In case you can't tell from my avatar) I am the host of a new wrestling podcast called the Wrasslemania Podcast. Our purpose is to analyse and review all Wrestlemania PPVs (and other selected shows along the way). We dropped our debut episode just before Wrestlemania reviewing the first ever wrestlemania, episode 2 will be dropping soon (wrestlemania 2) and if you would like to have a listen/follow, etc then the linkage is below.

Wrasslemania Podcast
Wrasslemania Podcast (@wrasslemaniapod) | Twitter

We are just starting up, like i said the main aim is to review all wrestlemanias but in addition I hope to record bonus episodes on different shows and smaller segments on other wrestling topics/shows. I will be looking to lineup guest presenters to join me over time but for now it is a work in progress and hopefully those who listen will stick with us.

I have also started a thread for the mailbag section (Postman Pat Patterson's Intercontinental Mailbag) to gather comments on Wrestlemania 2 to be read out and discuss during the next episode, if anyone would like to comment or get a shout out then you can do so at the link below:
WrestleMania - Wrestlemania 2 - Thoughts & opinions sought for mailbag segment on podcast

thanks guys, hope you all get involved