• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The WPC @ Impact Wrestling Turning Point

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!

Event 1 of 4 remaining for the 2020 Season
Ke11Q66Q-1.png
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to WPC @ Impact Wrestling Turning Point!!!

As our 2020 WPC season moves towards its finale we pick up the pace with our second event in just seven days. This time turning our attention to Impact Wrestling!

This will be our final Impact Wrestling event of the season and, as such, our 2020 WPC Impact Wrestling Champion will be crowned at this event.

The current top five competitors for the 2020 WPC Impact Wrestling Champion are ranked below, but this is a NINE match event and, realistically, anybody could walk out with this title:

RankCompetitorWinsLossesW-L
1​
@Demo God
4​
2​
2​
2​
@Doom
5​
7​
-2​
3​
@Sky
5​
7​
-2​
4​
@Chuck Bass
5​
7​
-2​
5​
@Tuco Grimirez
5​
7​
-2​

This award will be handed out annually and signify the highest performing predictor for Impact Wrestling.

With the announcement of this prestigious award comes two further announcements:

1: We will be announcing annual awards for the highest predictors on each promotion we predict on in a calandar year.
2: At the Royal Rumble weekend the holders of these awards will join the Open The Prediction Gate Champion in challenging for the World Prediction Championship at WPC Night of the Champions!

Now that the announcements are out of the way, on to this event!

First of all, as with every WPC event, an all comers invitational will decide the three challengers for Open The Prediction Gate Championship at our next event.

After that we will see our first Undisputed World Prediction Champion Chris defend both of his titles for a record third time!

First the Open the Prediction Gate Championship will be on the line against @Ricky Bobby, @Davey Wrestling and @Raidokken.

Then, in the main event of the evening Chris will look to extend his winning run to three successful World Title defenses as he defends the World Prediciton Championship against the fellow PWO founding father and the number 3 ranked predictor in the World, @Jimmy King .

The card for WPC @ Impact Wrestling Turning Point

World Prediction Championship Defense
Chris [c] vs Jimmy King

Open The Prediction Gate Championship Defense
Chris [c] vs Ricky Bobby vs Davey Wrestling vs King Raidokken

Special All Comers Invitational

[top 3 scorers qualify to challenge for the OTPG Championship]​

The Matches to predict:

When making your predictions please post them in an ordered list using the match numbers as above, it will make scoring easier for me and mean that the results get posted quicker than if people put predictions at random.

Also, if you've got a preferred username but you're using a different one at the moment, please put your preferred username in your post so that I can keep track of who's who and update the rankings properly...

To view the rules of Wrestling Smark World Prediction Championship Matches please click here!
To view the current World Prediction Rankings please click here!
Take a look at the World Prediction Championship Hall of Records by clicking here

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Sorry you may have tagged me by mistake, I'm not predicting any longer

Chris

Dreams are Endless
  1. Rich Swann
  2. Su Young
  3. The North
  4. Brian Myers
  5. Moose
  6. Tenille & Jordan
  7. Eddie Edwards
  8. Chris Sabin & James Storm
  9. TBA

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
1. Rich Swan
2. Su Yung
3. The Good Brothers
4.Brian Myers
5. Moose
6. Tenille Dashwood and Jordynne Grace
7. Eddie Edwards
8. Chris Sabin and James Storm
9. TBA

Doom

La Bestia
Rich Swann
Deonna Purrazzo
The North
Brian Myers
Moose
Dashwood & Grace
Eddie Edwards
Sabin & Storm
TBA

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Rich Swann
Su Yung
The North
Brian Myers
Moose
Grace and Dashwood
Eddie Edwards
Sabin and Storm
Rohit

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!

• Rich Swann
  • Su Young
  • The Good Brothers
  • Brian Myers
  • Moose
  • Tenille & Jordan
  • Eddie Edwards
  • Chris Sabin & James Storm
  • TBA

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Davey, I’m going to need you to only count the matches I got right.

Anything else was an illegal match. It shouldn’t count. LEGAL MATCHES ONLY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk