The worst video WWE has ever produced?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yep, I think I'd bang her. All day and all night long.
:yes:
Kiss your money and your time goodbye. It all goes towards nothing, you could easily find a better 2 dollar slut on the street.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Considering Kofi is the most well prepped african-american on their roster, I'd give the vignette a thumbs up.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
STYLIN AND PROFILIN, and she said woo.

Not entirely buying Eva wasn't born a boy. She came straight out the box with a soggy little shrimp, made it to 8 years old until the doctor found her dick.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
STYLIN AND PROFILIN, and she said woo.

Not entirely buying Eva wasn't born a boy. She came straight out the box with a soggy little shrimp, made it to 8 years old until the doctor found her dick.
What? Lol.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I just don't understand what you mean.
read it again, this time use the words to form a sentence. I mean Eva fucked up on the flair line, she has man hands and possibly an adams apple.

I think she might have been born a man, hence why I first wrote "Not entirely buying Eva wasn't born a boy." The last part is a lonely island line from we're back.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
read it again, this time use the words to form a sentence. I mean Eva fucked up on the flair line, she has man hands and possibly an adams apple.

I think she might have been born a man, hence why I first wrote "Not entirely buying Eva wasn't born a boy." The last part is a lonely island line from we're back.
Sorry, I wasn't paying full attention. Just wondering why the only thing I can do is post replies. Goodbye IWT then, lol.