The worst Cena has been in months?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Of course you can. Rock in real life is a hella' nice guy, his twitter is filled with inspirational tweets, replies to fans, he let a guy who broke into his private set while Rock was working, so he took a photo with him and a signed t-shirt lol. Rock is real nice, but he was able to be a great heel. Cena was a great heel just 6+ years ago.

If you're good, you can do anything. Jericho was an amazing face and an amazing heel, why? Because he's damn good. Austin was too damn good as a face to ever get over as a heel, but he wasn't a bad heel.

Cena doesn't even need to turn heel, he just needs to stfu about kiddy jokes or save it for something else. Edgy Cena is a much better Cena.

I see you're a Rocky fan.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The edgier Cena gets, the better. I don't like his character, so seeing him as the hero he is portrayed to be and also appealing to children is way too much.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Cena was acting way to wacky on Raw I think hes covering up all the grief over his divorce

Bad acting is bad. He should just be himself, not try to cover-up or act a certain way. It worked for the Rock. :rock: He got ahead by working hard and just being The Rock. :dawg: