The World is Coming To An End

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've been slowly getting more and more into Taylor Swifts songs. Been appreciating even the minor tracks. But she's gonna have to come up with something fresh for her next CD. Because all her songs are pretty much based off of old boyfriends or lost love or dedicated to guys she likes and stuff like that. It's getting kind of old, and there's so much more material that someone can go off of with her talent. I think returning to her country roots and doing more of a down home album mixed with blue grass inspirations could do her career wonders.

But I've been migrating more towards the hip hop & electronica genres anyway. But I've always been plagued with loving mainstream music so I'm screwed in musical purist circles anyway. lol.