THE WOMEN'S WRESTLING FEDERATION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DamageCTRL

Reaction score
1704497010530.png

IN 2022, amid a surge in popularity in women’s sports, the Women’s Wrestling Federation emerged into the marketplace. Spearheaded by the minds of April “AJ” Mendez, the well-known former WWE Divas Champion, and financially backed by the famed Buss family, the WWF is an all-women’s wrestling promotion aimed to deliver an exciting, consistent, and cohesive professional wrestling product to the masses.

The WWF will run a weekly Saturday morning television show, entitled WWF Nitro on The CW Network. It will be one hour long, at 10 a.m. Eastern, and every quarter, there’ll be a two-hour television special. Thus far, there are two TV specials announced. Here is the current schedule. TV tapings will take place at the historic Convention Hall in Asbury Park, New Jersey.

WWF NITRO on The CW

Saturdays, 10 a.m. Eastern

TV SCHEDULE

WWF Nitro - January 7, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro - January 14, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro - January 21, 2023 - Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro - January 28, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ

WWF Nitro - February 4, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF SuperBrawl Saturday – February 11, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro – February 18, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ

WWF Nitro – February 25, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro – March 4, 2023 - Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro – March 11, 2023 - Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro – March 18, 2023 - Asbury Park, NJ

WWF Nitro – March 25, 2023 - Asbury Park, NJ
The WWF Hits Los Angeles – A Clip Show! – April 1, 2023
WWF Nitro – April 8, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ

WWF Nitro – April 15, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF Nitro - April 22, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ
WWF The Big Bang – April 29, 2023 – Asbury Park, NJ

---​

Yes. Perhaps this shocks you. Having said that, there’s a bit of a clog right now with 2019 & Beyond. I’m busy with work. Rask is also very busy. It’s been tough. I’ve been having consistency issues also because of a lot of stopping and starting on my end and whatnot.

So, for now, it’s on hiatus. If I go back to it, I will. But I feel very satisfied with what I did there.

Anyway, I’ve often been told here and in other places that I book the women very well. Some have said I’ve done it better than… many people.

Well. Challenge accepted. This is an all-women’s federation. It’s in an alternate universe that still includes WWE and AEW and other competitors. But it’s a universe where this can stand on its end. And where trademarks don't really exist. Work with me here folks. But there is no history with this promotion. It is just beginning. A synopsis of how things are going will come before the reveal of the first women to be part of the WWF.

I’ll be dedicating posts over the next couple of days and/or weeks announcing the first twenty members of the roster. In my opinion, I have only two mega-stars on the roster. I think it’s a pretty well-balanced roster. Over time, the roster is going to grow. In fact, I have a 21st wrestler already tabbed to arrive later on. But over time we will grow and some surprises will happen too. We may lose some people also over time. We won’t be playing a game like EWR or TEW, but we’re going to be realistic, and every now and then, you’ll see that happen.

Next time…

The first member of the Women’s Wrestling Federation roster.

Last edited:

DamageCTRL

Reaction score
She is one of the greatest wrestlers in the world.
A spectacular athlete, both graceful and acrobatic.
She has left her mark around the world.
When you hear her name, you know you're going to get the best out of her every day of the week.
She's simply a genius.

'THE GENIUS OF THE SKY' IO SHIRAI

ioshirai-wwf.jpg

IS COMING TO THE WWF!

Stojy

Reaction score
Had a feeling something was going on with 2019 And Beyond with the last few updates in there. Outside of the weekly show being called Nitro which bothers me lol, everything else here is fine enough as a starting point. Shirai as first name on the roster is definitely a big one to. Looking forward to seeing the roster reveal in the coming days/weeks. Wishing you the best of luck with this mate.