The Whole Sting/ Jeffro match - And Discussion on it...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Lckr9OLR2Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lckr9OLR2Ow[/video]

There we go guys in all in awful glory; it took the absolutely piss out of wrestling in general; But a lot of things got me thinking about this, in general... What was Hardy thinking? Why did TNA even throw him out there? Why make it a No-DQ Match? Why Sting agrees with it? or Did Sting 'screw' Hardy? Shall we break it down for yous?

Why Make it a No-DQ: To me, it looks like they made it a No-DQ match on the spot, right there and then to see if Hardy could work the match with less technical rules apply to allow him to move freely, perhaps? Cause that seems like the plan, which leads me to my next bit.

Was it supposed to be a squash match: No it was not, by the looks of it, Sting FORCED the three count on Hardy; I'm guessing Sting thought it was an absolute bullshit of position he was put and decided to end there, Hardy stumbling all over the place, time wasting etc... What a crock of shit lol.

Summary: I could better than this; You had four guys in the back which clearly could of took the main event role with Sting to make his work easier for him! Pope vs Joe vs Sting or even Anderson vs RVD vs Sting; Both for the titles instead of doing a dickish decision like this, poor management TNA and that isn't including the booking decisions...

Aniking

Reaction score
I don't understand why the match was made a No-DQ match. If Hardy was in no condition to wrestle, changing the stipulation would've just been to eat up some time really. Hardy faking that he's going to throw his shirt to the crowd was definitely to eat up some time. Originally I thought it was just to mess with them, but he dragged it on for too long.

If Sting really did force the three-count on Hardy, I don't blame him. Hardy is fucking around, not to mention he shouldn't of even been out there, and Sting told TNA management he didn't want to wrestle a full match with an out-of-condition Hardy. TNA had to of known this is how it would've ended.

They should've changed the match to a triple threat and thrown Anderson and RVD in. That makes the most sense as they were fighting to become #1 contender earlier in the night. At least then the fans would've been given a top main event instead of this joke.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Terrible advertisement for TNA and really they should fire Hardy for this.

Making it No-DQ could have worked in my opinion if they simply had Immortal run out and attack Sting and then some faces could have come out to make the save. Making it No-DQ to lead to a nothing match makes no sense.

What makes no sense to me is earlier in the night they had a number one contenders match that ended in a no contest. If TNA knew that Hardy was in no condition to perform, which if anyone had seen him backstage surely they would have known, why not book a winner for that match to face Sting instead. Or since it was a no contest make it a triple threat. Pull Hardy from the match rather than giving the fans a shit ending to a PPV.

How long was left in the PPV when this happened. Was there still 15-20 minutes left or had they left this match to the last minute?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
First thing is, RVD and Anderson had a no contest, so why not put them in the mainevent? Problem solved.

Hardy could've been "injured" but dont' worry, we got a bigger match. No, that would make sense, and this fucking company doesn't know their heads from their asses. Which to everyone who watches seems to be in the same area.

It's almost time for wrestling fans to start demanding SPIKE to cancel Impact and kill this company. It's getting rediculous.