The What did you do today thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I had a drama filled day but u dont wanna hear about that but yea I played the game today alot of diffent ones and I just chilled and stuff....

PeepShow

watched the Patriots analy attack the Redskins up and down the field. Fun Fun day once again. Can you say 16-0?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Woke up, went to the gym, came home, showered, got dressed, went shopping, came home, did laundry, cooked dinner, watched the crappy PPV, where there was no Jericho and the damn clock started counting back up, posting, and going to bed.

Reaction score
Woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast, went to school, kicked some guys ass, got a detention, skipped French class, did some boring stuff at school, went home, went to my friends house, me and all my other friends played cops and robbers, then we started wrestling and making vids, then came on to the forum.

The A-man

Reaction score
Woke up, played Halo 3, robbed a bank and got into a shootout with "the fuzz" ( that's slang for police, duh), killed 34 people because I could find my left sock, caused an earthquake, a flood, and some forest fires, killed Osama, bought him back to life so I can kill him again, eat breakfast, and now typing what I did up til this post.

Athens, GA is boring.........

kingovkings

Reaction score
got up ad breaky hit the gym for 3 hrs came home did cleaning up washed clothes then had dinner played on ps2 for a bit,went on weight bench for hr had tea bath and bed soon

Reaction score
was working got off at 4am went to sleep got up took a shower did...stopped by the office did laundry watching Captivity

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well today I pretty much took over the world so you all like belong to me now....been hurngy all day probally get one of my people to make it since I own the world now and like rule over all you people...I was mad cause even thought I rule the world some how Vince got passed that and started his own world in our world with all the money he has...so yea I can't do anything about him..but yea today has been boring.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I laughed cause I heard about this guy who went tanning then failed his permit test...