The Wellness Policy...is it needed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Thats my point. People will and are still using them. but all the wellness policy is doing, it isnt stopping them from doing it, it just ends up ruining pushes and storylines over a tiny bit of steroids. Get rid of the policy, and just let people do what they do. If it gets out of control or someone starts abusing it, suspension.

Well, what happens when someone takes an overdose of performance enhancing drugs and then dies two weeks later in his hotel room? Newspapers around America are going to say "Yet another WWE wrestler dies due to drug usage" then those old community members against wrestling will hold lawsuits and charges against WWE...... you see where this goes?

There should be a limit to steroid usage... :disgust:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I still don't see why people think there should be no wellness policy. Sure, it's not a good thing for the wrestlers or the company, but it makes the WWE look like they're doing the right thing, when actually, things might be the same behind closed doors. If the government wants to investigate the WWE, having "random" drug testing would be a good PR plus.