The Walking Dead tv series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE

Since no one's posted this, I will. This really looks awesome, especially if you've read the comic book (which I highly recommend). While it isn't all that original, it looks very true to the source material and as long as they stay on this path, it looks like AMC is going to have another hit on its hands.

I'd say the only thing going against it is that it's premiering on Halloween night, so ratings probably won't be as good as episode 2 will be.

Thoughts?

qazjun

Reaction score
which is currently filming for a January debut.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Really want to see this but I am waiting for the first season to finish before starting to watch it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
shit, it was only 20 bucks at the wal mart, I thought it was a pretty cool show....they make some chinese guy put zombie jizz all over him and they make him run around the city.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I've already seen the first season, but won't spolie for anyone that hasn't seen the entire season yet.

sheen21

Reaction score
this series is good to watch i am really looking for ward to watch it.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
2nd season Bump.

I would've shit myself if I had to hide under cars... or in the woods, thats the thing that freaks me out about zombies, they can get you at any time, any where... it's like being hardcore champion.

I'll probably just go out on a big boat and live in the middle of a lake or ocean, or on top of a big semi truck.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
kids done got killed, one got lost and the other one got shot ... They got just straight up jobbed out.