The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
It was a pretty slow show, but the last 20 minutes made up for it.

Pretty good episode.

The 3x10? Yah, I was getting bored in the begining but the last 20 minutes was just awesome. The gang is all back now. They just need Tyresse's group and they will be ready for another war.

Rick should just sleep it off and get back in shape instead of chasing Laurie which also makes me think that she's not dead. Might see her later at the end.

The goveror did awesome with his retaliation. :obama:

This was a great cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next episode.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
The 3x10? Yah, I was getting bored in the begining but the last 20 minutes was just awesome. The gang is all back now. They just need Tyresse's group and they will be ready for another war.

Rick should just sleep it off and get back in shape instead of chasing Laurie which also makes me think that she's not dead. Might see her later at the end.

The goveror did awesome with his retaliation. :obama:

This was a great cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next episode.

Yeah, when that jail guy got shot, I was like, "HOLY FUCK!" and marked when Daryl came back to save the day. Hopefully Glenn, Rick, Merle get their shit together.

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Yeah, when that jail guy got shot, I was like, "HOLY f*ck!" and marked when Daryl came back to save the day. Hopefully Glenn, Rick, Merle get their shit together.

Yah, it was obvious Daryl would save Rick since Daryl was going back to the prison and Rick's in trouble so you could see it coming. I did not expect Merle to be there though. That one suprised me. I thought they split up.

Yes, I hope they all work together. Glen should be thanking Merle for teaching him to be a badass. If Merle didn't put Glen through all that, Glen would still be a weak guy who just runs around.:lol1:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Yah, it was obvious Daryl would save Rick since Daryl was going back to the prison and Rick's in trouble so you could see it coming. I did not expect Merle to be there though. That one suprised me. I thought they split up.

Yes, I hope they all work together. Glen should be thanking Merle for teaching him to be a badass. If Merle didn't put Glen through all that, Glen would still be a weak guy who just runs around.:lol1:

Don't think Glenn has to be the badass anymore considering Daryl is back. lol.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Decent/good episode. I'm shocked how normally Andrea reacted to finding out Shane's dead. Thought she would freak the fuck out.

Reaction score
CM Punk said:
Decent/good episode. I'm shocked how normally Andrea reacted to finding out Shane's dead. Thought she would freak the f*ck out.

It was a shit cliffhanger but the next episode's preview is so worth it. The episode was ok, boring for some parts. Check the spoiler below if you wanna find out who might return on the next episode.

This guy might possibly return on the next episode judging from the 3x11 preview.
that black guy Morgan from Season 1. Pretty sure it was him on the next episode's preview. It didn't show us clearly but he had a sniper and judging by how it was showed, you can tell it's him. :yes::yes:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
It was a shit cliffhanger but the next episode's preview is so worth it. The episode was ok, boring for some parts. Check the spoiler below if you wanna find out who might return on the next episode.

This guy might possibly return on the next episode judging from the 3x11 preview.
that black guy Morgan from Season 1. Pretty sure it was him on the next episode's preview. It didn't show us clearly but he had a sniper and judging by how it was showed, you can tell it's him. :yes::yes:

F*CK YEAH! Loved that dude. His kid might have a nice shot too. inb4 his kid steals Carl's girl.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Haven't watched the last three episodes since it returned. Will definitely get around to watching them. Hope it's some good stuff. :eek:tunga:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Haven't watched the last three episodes since it returned. Will definitely get around to watching them. Hope it's some good stuff. :eek:tunga:

You can expect good episodes coming as well. :dawg:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
CM Punk said:
You can expect good episodes coming as well. :dawg:

That's good to hear, my laptop broke so I've been on the web with a 7 inch tablet, It's a nightmare. I D/L the eps though just need some time to watch them. :rock:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Coming from someone who hasn't watched a single episode, I've been told it's good but how good is it? How many episodes would I have to catch up on aswell?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Coming from someone who hasn't watched a single episode, I've been told it's good but how good is it? How many episodes would I have to catch up on aswell?

Got into it two weeks ago, almost caught up its that good.

Season 1 has 6 eps
Season 2 has 13 eps
Season 3 is up to 11 as of last night

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Got into it two weeks ago, almost caught up its that good.

Season 1 has 6 eps
Season 2 has 13 eps
Season 3 is up to 11 as of last night

:phew: Thought it'd have a silly amount of episode :haha: