The VERY Worst EVER!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Gowen isn't that bad, especially with one leg >_>.

Giant Gonzales & Bastion Booger. End.

LKP

How can you all forget about THE BROOKLYN BRAWLER and BARRY HORWITZ *Slaps back*

Soulpower

I don't know, Horowitz is probably the greatest jobber of all time in terms of in-ring talent. He could always make the other wrestler look, which is what he was paid to do.

LKP

I know dude, i mentioned him cause i remember his ass always getting kicked lol.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think this thread is about Kayfabe losses. Yeah, but Zach Gowen I will have to agree he was pretty bad. yes I know, he only had one leg, but he could do a half-assed job (pun intended) in the ring and I know he wanted to prove people wrong about his handicap, but all he proved was Vince McMahon thought he could make money off of a handicapped guy. Look what happened when the crowd didn't get behind him. He was released like a week after he got a clean win over Matt Hardy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In regards to people not mentioned, Boogeyman was probably the most god awful in a long time imo.

Reaction score
What are we talking here as a performer or gimmick?

If its gimmick then its Nailz, an escaped convict who is hiding from the law whilst appearing on national television still wearing his prison jump suit. Yeah, they'll never catch him.

But if its as a performer then look no further than Zeus.

How can someone possibly put Dean Malenko "the man of a thousand holds" in the same category as the likes of Giant Gonzales and zeus. "The men of three or four moves" (mainly back hands and chops).

Beer

Zues was possibly the worst wrestler you'll ever see. All he could do was walk, and he had a hard time doing that, lolz.

Reaction score
No one can ever call Dean Malenko the worst anything in the biz, you can knock his lack of charisma, but in-ring the man has few peers and that's more than enough to keep him no where near this discussion.

Worst ever? Khali, Chris Nowinski, Maven, Jackie Gayda, Boogie Man, Mark Henry and Giant Gonzalez. I can't count Zeus since he was an actor posing as a wrestler.

Airfixx

Zues did all that was asked of him...

Anyone that has seen him in anything since should realise that he can in fact walk, talk and even 'work' a fight.

This thread will prob end up like a wrestlecrap list unless it's restricted to guys that actually had some semblance of a run.